Chapter 162.2

In the Great Wall in the distance, its lights shone brilliantly, and its splendor radiated in all directions. The fog was still creeping up the wall, rising upward; at the other camp facing the Great Wall from far away, in the Golden Crow Wheel that was in the state of an eclipse, a solar prominence was erupting from its periphery. An endless stream of dark monsters were flying out from the black disc; they plunged into the fog and headed to the Great Wall.

"Look." Huang Ting motioned to the other two. There was a lone island flickering in the distance that was driving the fog away.

"That's...Loulan?" Yu Hao said, "Gege has already succeeded!"

Yu Hao didn't expect that Fu Liqun could actually break free from Ren Chong's control by relying on his strength alone! This was something even Huang Ting couldn't do!

Chen Yekai, "Where's Liqun?"

"I see him!" Yu Hao cried out, "Gege!"

A figure riding a celestial horse appeared in the sky. Chen Yekai immediately shot in that direction, and Fu Liqun noticed it. Clad in a suit of silver armor, he flew over on his celestial horse.

"I'm freezing!" Fu Liqun wailed in anguish, "Why are you guys so late?"

"You broke free from Ren Chong?" Yu Hao could hardly believe it.

Fu Liqun said, "I dreamt that a pillar was inserted into my world. Ren Chong even ran out and asked me for my totem..."

Huang Ting, "You weren't afraid of him at all?"

Fu Liqun, "Of course not. I'm going abroad soon, why would I be afraid of him?!"

Yu Hao, "You could defeat him?"

Fu Liqun shrugged. "Don't mention it anymore. I'm not capable at all, so I could only start fooling and brainwashing him. I successfully tricked him into the gym that went bankrupt and locked the door, let that enchantress SM him, then cut the pillar. It seemed like after that, everything returned to normal all of a sudden, and I could summon my mount too, so I thought about looking for you guys. That's the Great Wall? What happened?"

Yu Hao, "......"

Chen Yekai, "......"

Huang Ting, "You're really good at fooling people."

Fu Liqun, "That's right. I didn't take all those lessons in that pyramid scheme organization in vain...Where's Young Master? Where did Xiao Ou go? What the hell happened? Can we still wake up?"

Yu Hao snapped out of his daze. "Look for Qihang first, quick!"

As his comrades returned one by one, it seemed like the powers Yu Hao had lost were gradually returning as well. Fu Liqun steered the celestial horse in front and broke through the fog; the Feathered Serpent God following closely behind, and they entered the last dream. The high-rise buildings of Ying City stood in great numbers, the fog enveloped the area at the bottom of the high-rise buildings, and Ou Qihang was standing at the rooftop.

"Qihang!" Yu Hao shouted.

Ou Qihang was kneeling at the top of the high-rise building. Ren Chong hovered in mid air, as if he was putting Ou QIhang on trial. Black flames burst out of his hands that wrapped around Ou Qihang's body. When he heard the shout, Ou Qihang suddenly raised his head.

As soon as the four of them entered the dreamscape, the Feathered God Serpent disappeared and fell from the sky. Ou Qihang shouted fiercely, "Yu Hao!" He kept struggling and rushed to the edge of the rooftop. Huang Ting grabbed a lightning rod, swung around in the air, and lunged at Yu Hao, shouting, "Don't jump!"