Chapter 152.1

Zhou Sheng said, "You want to get out?"

"No." Yu Hao said, "I want to look for a door. A door that can lead to the next layer of consciousness."

Zhou Sheng didn't interrupt and just looked quietly at Yu Hao.

Yu Hao suddenly turned around and looked at the charcoal stove in the middle of the room. Right at that moment, the exchange of consciousness with the Golden Crow Wheel started up! Yu Hao once again sensed some advice from the Golden Crow Wheel!

"I get it now! We still need a key!" Yu Hao immediately said, "A lighter! Do you have it?"

Zhou Sheng motioned for Yu Hao to open his hand up, and he tapped on the middle of this palm. A lighter appeared in Yu Hao's hand. He walked forward, crouched down, and lit up the charcoal stove.

The charcoal stove glowed red, and the room began to change! At this moment, Yu Hao knew that he may have touched upon the truth...

The red light transformed into a mist. Zhou Sheng was on guard as he watched the charcoal stove, and in the next moment, the lit charcoal stove was suddenly extinguished. Their surroundings started twisting, the room morphed, and giant, monstrous-like mouths appeared on the walls. Zhou Sheng said, "Be careful!"

Yu Hao, "Wait!"

He slowly stepped forward, raised his hand, and a silver light burst out from his hand. Under the illumination of that silver light, the transformation of the walls gradually settled down, and a door appeared.

Zhou Sheng, "Fuck, what's the meaning of this?"

Yu Hao looked back and intertwined his fingers with Zhou Sheng's. He was about to go forward to push the door open, but Zhou Sheng had his hand on the door handle before him.

"Open it and see?" Zhou Sheng asked.

Yu Hao's breathing was about to stop. He nodded slowly.

Zhou Sheng pressed the handle down and gently pushed the door outward.

A bizarre light shone in, following which, a strange and distorted space appeared outside the door! Fragmented planes, multicolored lusters, as well as twisted cities. This door opened in mid-air. The two of them stood at the door and looked around; no matter which direction they looked in, there seemed to be no end in sight!

Yu Hao, "The collective unconscious, this place really does exist!"

Zhou Sheng closed the door. Yu Hao said, "Wait, let me take another look! I saw something...at its deepest part! Where the light came from!"

"Don't." Zhou Sheng said, "It feels unsafe to me. The Golden Crow Wheel reminded me to not step out."

Yu Hao, "But the Golden Crow Wheel didn't say that to me."

"Don't take the risk," Zhou Sheng seemed a bit angry, "It's not that I'm not letting you go but only go after thinking it through. What kind of meaning does this hold for you?"

"Okay." Yu Hao said, "Let's stop here for today ba, leave the room behind."

Zhou Sheng reminded, "You'll have nightmares."

"I won't." Yu Hao insisted, "If you destroy it again, I might forget everything that happened here...wait, have you destroyed it before?"

Zhou Sheng and Yu Hao fell silent in a split second. Both of them looked at each other. Yu Hao said in a low voice, "You erased this room from my memory?"

"Yes." Zhou Sheng said calmly.

Yu Hao said, "Is that what I asked for?"

"Because you had a nightmare." Zhou Sheng didn't answer the question.