Chapter 155

"This is the Zhao Liang in your dream?" Yu Hao still wasn't quite sure. This shouldn't be the real Zhao Liang, that wasn't possible, right? If Zhao Liang could enter Huang Ting's dream as well, then doesn't that mean that he has the same ability as Zhou Sheng? But Zhou Sheng was the first to react — he recalled the huge computer in Huang Ting's memories, as well as the moment he sat on the chair!

Zhou Sheng immediately tossed a meaningful glance at the rest and said in a low voice, "Yo, what the hell is this? Huang Ting, is this real or fake?"

Chen Yekai said, "Even if it's a dream impression, the gatekeeper shouldn't appear here. This situation isn't right, Zhou Sheng, withdraw ba."

Zhao Liang said, "I guarantee that I'm the real deal. Please, come in. Through some technical means, I very slightly interfered with Huang Ting's dream. It's a long story, would you like to listen? If you guys want to come in, you'll end up meeting me anyway. You can't escape me, so why don't we just explore this device that came from a mysterious place together?"

Zhou Sheng laughed and said, "You're indeed right, but Laozi has never liked to follow the script. Good..."

At the moment that Zhou Sheng raised his hand, Zhao Liang said in a low voice, "Then you're too naïve."

Right after he spoke, Zhao Liang's figure suddenly blurred, and a storm broke out. Yu Hao hadn't even seen the situation clearly before he was knocked straight out by Zhao Liang and fell. Huang Ting roared angrily, "Let them go! Zhao Liang!"

"This isn't your inner world, Zhou Sheng." Zhao Liang raised his voice, then shot towards Zhou Sheng. Zhou Sheng abruptly lifted his shield, the two of them collided, and within the crash, it was as if Zhou Sheng was struck by an extremely fast artillery shell, and he was sent flying by the impact.

"It's not yours either!" Zhou Sheng brandished his jingubang and shouted angrily without the slightest hint of fear.

Yu Hao had no idea that Zhao Liang would actually strike first at this moment. After he was knocked quite far away, he shook his wings out and wanted to fly to the middle of the maze. However, Zhao Liang was really too fast. All he saw was a blur before Chen Yekai was slammed into, then after he blinked again, a fist had landed on Huang Ting's chest, and both of them flew far away.

Zhou Sheng roared, "Yu Hao! Take them away from here!"

"That won't do." Zhao Liang stood in the middle of the courtyard. Yu Hao was flying towards Chen Yekai, but Zhao Liang had already come forward without making a sound and ran onto the high wall in just a few steps. Zhou Sheng let out a loud cry and chased after Zhao Liang; Yu Hao lunged towards Chen Yekai, while Zhao Liang lunged at Yu Hao. Within just the twinkle of an eye, Yu Hao was almost done with drawing out a bright, silver halo to wake Chen Yekai up, but Zhao Liang suddenly grabbed his wings, and with one move, Yu Hao was dragged until he drew an arc in the air and slammed head first into the high wall!

It was only at that moment that Zhou Sheng caught up with Zhao Liang, but Zhao Liang still had some energy left. He turned around, swept his leg out, while Zhou Sheng wielded his jingubang and raised it toward Zhao Liang's waist. Yet, Zhao Liang grabbed the jingubang, leapt over and kicked Zhou Sheng squarely in his chest, kicking him down to the ground. Immediately after which, he jumped off from high ground, and with all of his body weight, he landed and smashed his fist into Zhou Sheng's ribs!

Yu Hao had hit his head, so all he could see were golden stars in his field of view. He staggered up from the ground, but Zhao Liang caught up and kicked him once again, so he instantly fell to the ground and couldn't get up again.

Zhao Liang abruptly turned sideways and avoided the beams of light that Chen Yekai had shot with his gun. Chen Yekai fired twice, but Zhao Liang evaded them both; on his third shot, Zhao Liang had already appeared in front of Chen Yekai. He grabbed Chen Yekai's wrist with his left hand and broke his right hand; Chen Yekai hadn't even reacted yet. He let out a pained cry; his arm had been broken, and he now fell to the ground.