Ch 143.2

Everyone hid behind the huge shield. Fu Liqun said, "Yu Hao! You can break the curse of the rich! Quick! Go!"

"How do I break it?!" Yu Hao turned frantic, "I can't handle it either!"

Zhou Sheng remembered now and shouted at Yu Hao, "You're not afraid of Money's attack!"

Yu Hao, "I'm afraid! But if I get close to it, there may be a way!"

"Then..." Zhou Sheng said, "Let's send out a rich one too. Kaikai! Go! Cover us!"

Chen Yekai ran out, flashed past, and left the cover of the shield. He drew his pistol, spun around, shook it, and his firearm transformed into a ball of light. Immediately afterwards, from within the light, snowflake-like bank cards showered down with a whoosh like flowers and went against the stream of gold coins. It was barely on even ground with the enemy, and both sides began bombing the other crazily.

Zhou Sheng carried his shield on his shoulder and jumped up. Yu Hao extended a hand, grasping a bank card from mid air. Chen Yekai's black, private bank card instantly flashed and transformed into Yu Hao's 2 million diamond card. And within a very brief moment, Yu Hao saw that in the depths of the palace, a statue stood within its courtyard.

"Drop dead!" Yu Hao shouted angrily, waved his hand, and the diamond card swirled over with a 'whoosh'; it turned into a sharp blade, a loud blare sounded in the courtyard, gold coins flew everywhere before landing all over the ground. The head of the statue was completely severed — it landed on the ground and rolled away.

Gold coins were strewn all over the palace, and the world turned quiet. The head of the statue was rolling on the floor; its craftsmanship was extremely exquisite.

"That battle was so vulgar." Chen Yekai said, "No one's allowed to talk about what happened today."

Everyone burst out laughing at the same time. Chen Yekai shook his head helplessly. Fu Liqun bent down and picked up the head of the statue. He took a look before throwing it onto the ground, then said to Zhou Sheng, "Do I have no power to resist at all? And can only wait for you guys to escort me to the totem?"

Zhou Sheng said, "You have to believe in yourself first before you can possess strength."

Yu Hao said, "The closer we get to your totem, the more easily the world in your heart can get influenced, and you will become stronger too."

"Find your self-confidence," Chen Yekai said, "And truly locate the source of your self-confidence."

Fu Liqun raised his hand. Light particles began gathering within his palms; it was vague and indistinct, so no one could tell what it was. Everyone bypassed the courtyard. There was a staircase inside that automatically moved upward, and it led into the deepest part of the palace. Another door was found at its end, but upon arrival at the door, the second door opened up automatically, and they came up to the middle of a spacious platform that connected the two buildings of the palace.

A gust of wind that caught bits of sand blew over, and blistering hot gravel swept by. At the end of the platform was the third door, and another Fu Liqun stood in front of it.

"The gatekeeper is yourself." Zhou Sheng said, "Hey, that's interesting."

Fu Liqun walked towards the center of the platform. The other Fu Liqun wore a suit of leather armor and was wielding a halberd in hand; black flames engulfed his body, and he made a gesture like he was inviting someone for a fight as he beckoned Fu Liqun, who was wearing a pair of suit pants and a shirt.

Ou Qihang was about to walk forward, but Zhou Sheng swung his jingubang horizontally across to stop people on their side.

"Let me do it myself ba." Fu Liqun looked back and said to the rest, "Brothers, thank you."