Chapter 163.1

Gundam, celestial horse, and the Feathered Serpent God hovered in the air as they gathered at the periphery of root area.

Yu Hao said, "Everyone's here, listen to my explanation ba."

Yu Hao started explaining to them what the Golden Crow Wheel had told him, while the rest listened quietly. During which, tens of thousands of rotten monsters climbed down the trunk and hurriedly plunged into the fog. Under the cover of this fog, they formed a troupe as they passed through the fog area to attack the Great Wall.

A loud noise suddenly rang out from the Great Wall far behind them; a dark titan giant rose from within the fog, wielding a giant hammer that it then used to smash the city wall with.

"...So, I have to find Zhou Sheng." Yu Hao said at last.

"Where are all these monsters coming from?" Fu Liqun asked with a frown.

Chen Yekai said, "Every dreamscape's boss, the darkness in ordinary people's hearts."

In the area controlled by the world tree, billions of dreamscapes had already withered away. The gatekeepers and the bosses of those dreams, all of them had already been drawn away, and were madly laying siege to the Great Wall.

"Let's set out ba." Ou Qihang said.

Yu Hao raised the scepter in his hand, illuminating the subconscious world, and expelling the fog. At the moment the moonlight burst out, Ren Chong, who was at the top of the tree, instantly discovered them. He roared madly, "Still going to put up a desperate struggle?!"

Within a split second, tens of thousands of monsters under the huge tree rushed toward Yu Hao. Chen Yekai shouted, "Cover him!"

Yu Hao didn't hesitate any longer; he spread his wings out and flew to the cave at the tree roots. Ou Qihang, Chen Yekai, Huang Ting, and Fu Liqun followed behind as they protected Yu Hao.

"Guard this place!" Yu Hao shouted, then stabbed the scepter right into the ground at the entrance to the cave at the tree roots. With a 'buzz', the scepter released a bright light that cleared the surrounding fog, while the other four immediately guarded the entrance of the cave. Yu Hao tucked his wings in and instantly shot into the darkness like an artillery shell, flying towards that little bit of light in the bottom most depths under the tree.

Right after he entered the dark passage, sounds and light all instantly disappeared.

A boundless expanse of darkness was just like the deepest part of the sea of subconscious. Yu Hao's wings shattered, turning into luminous feathers that dissipated all over the air. After losing the scepter, the power of the moonlight rapidly drained away from him, and his consciousness gradually blurred. Between heaven and earth, a tranquil and gentle marine snow fell, but right at the deepest part of the sea, there was a faint, flickering light that always guided his way forward.

"Zhou Sheng." Yu Hao muttered, "Quick, wake up, I'm waiting for you..."

The sea was both ice cold and dead silent. Heat was dissipating rapidly from his body, he had difficulty breathing, and it was hard for him to keep going. He saw that the light was still very far away, very far away...

"Zhou Sheng—!" Yu Hao cried out in pain.

Along with that cry, countless scenes flickering with a golden luster erupted all around Yu Hao, revolving around him and warding off the chill of this whole ice cold world!

In the conference room, a red-haired Zhou Sheng pulled Yu Hao to one side and swung out to strike with an earth-shattering punch. Yu Hao hid behind Zhou Sheng, looking a little flabbergasted.