Chapter 156.1

"You..." Yu Hao stared at Chen Yekai in disbelief. Chen Yekai's handsome face looked uneasy, and his shadow stretched far behind him as well. But right at that moment, Yu Hao suddenly noticed something—

—the sun hasn't set yet? But almost three hours have passed!

"Try shooting?" Zhou Sheng suddenly opened his eyes, revealing a smile like he had just played a prank. "I bet there's no bullet in that gun."

Before anyone could register it, the entire world collapsed with a loud rumble. A rainforest rose steeply from the level ground all around them. Zhao Liang looked blank at first, but his expression changed in an instant.

"This...is still in a dream?!" Zhao Liang muttered with a panic-stricken expression.

"Bin-go!" Chen Yekai and Zhou Sheng shouted angrily at the same time and each drew their respective weapons; Zhou Sheng swept out with his rod and instantly flung Zhao Liang's car away and sent it flying. Yu Hao was immediately dumbstruck; he was currently in another dream! But not long ago, they were still fighting in Huang Ting's dream, so why...

"Catch him!" Zhou Sheng shouted, "Don't let him run this time! It's up to you! Kaikai!"

Chen Yekai threw his flying scalpel out, Zhao Liang turned sideways to avoid it. Just as he was about to escape, vines began curling over from all sides and wrapped Zhao Liang up tightly. Yu Hao flew forward, clutched Zhao Liang's collar, and took him up to the sky.

Yu Hao, "This reversal is too fast isn't it?!"

Chen Yekai and Zhou Sheng whistled; the black dragon crossed through the sun into Chichén Itzá's world. Zhou Sheng flipped over and landed on the back of his dragon. Chen Yekai's Feathered Serpent God flew over from afar and took off him with on its back. Yu Hao threw Zhao Liang to Chen Yekai, who then threw him out again to Zhou Sheng. Zhou Sheng's dragon caught ahold of Zhao Liang with its claws, and it flew to the apex of the pyramid.

"Your dream feels so real!" Yu Hao shouted.

Chen Yekai answered, "I designed an area in my dream that's almost exactly like the environment in reality, and we just so happened to obtain an exceptionally good opportunity. The two of us, as well as this guy, came straight back to my dream from Huang Ting's."

Zhou Sheng said, "Next, after I woke Huang Ting up..."

Yu Hao, "You then left the maze world!"

Zhou Sheng, "Correct— after that, I continued sleeping and returned to Kaikai's dream, then cooperated with him in acting out this play. Pretend to be unconscious, get Kaikai to notify Zhao Liang of my position, and get caught by him...Fortunately, Huang Ting's memories contained the specifics of the research laboratory. Otherwise, your environment wouldn't have been able to be established in the end."

"Which is why I said I had to meet him at least once," Chen Yekai said, "before I could obtain all the details. Yu Hao was of great help too."

Yu Hao said, "Why didn't you guys make this clear in advance? You two hid this from me for so long!"

"We were afraid that you'd realize you were still in a dream." Zhou Sheng said, "As long as I'm not by your side, your dreamscape will start to become unstable. When you realize that you're in someone else's dream, it'll be too easy for you to be awakened, and once you're awake, you'll disappear from Kaikai's dream. If that happened, Zhao Liang would become suspicious."

Chen Yekai said, "Before entering the maze, the last dream we were in was the world of Chichén Itzá. I tried giving myself some autosuggestions to construct a dream of you waiting for Zhou Sheng in your home, and so..."