Chapter 149.2

Yu Hao said, "I'll go to the company to pick him up."

"Okay." Huang Ting said, "Go then. After some time passes, if the research is fruitless, I may take you there to take a look...Golden Crow Wheel, that's what you call it, right?"

Yu Hao said, "You should look for Zhou Sheng directly. I can't activate the Golden Crow Wheel either."

Huang Ting answered, "The conclusion obtained from talking to Zhou Sheng is far less simple than communicating with you alone. If you want to protect him, taking this route is obviously the safest."

Huang Ting changed into a down windbreaker. It was already very cold outside. When he got on his bike, he coughed twice, then handed Yu Hao a helmet.

"You have to believe," Huang Ting said, "that the one who doesn't want you guys to encounter any danger is me. I just hope everything is still under control right now."

"Last question." Yu Hao took the helmet and asked Huang Ting, "What's in the small fridge in your room?"

The snowy Beijing was quiet, with water dripping from icicles. In the darkness, Huang Ting bowed down, put on his gloves, mounted his motorcycle, and didn't look at Yu Hao. Yu Hao held his helmet and stood on the roadside like a sculpture.

"You've grown up, Yu Hao." Huang Ting finished putting on his gloves and looked up at Yu Hao. He said, "I still remember the day I had coffee with Xiao Jun and you guys."

"Is it some kind of medicine?" Yu Hao said, "Injection? Huang Ting, are you alright?"

"Get on." Huang Ting said.

The motorcycle drove into the downtown area, when the lamps were starting to get lit.

"Why?" Yu Hao said while waiting at a red light.

Huang Ting turned sideways to look at Yu Hao. Yu Hao asked, puzzled, "Is this your project?"

Huang Ting nodded.

Yu Hao, "It started from you? I mean, because you brought up the case."

Huang Ting recalled a little, then shook his head.

Yu Hao, "Is there some kind of meaning for you to devote yourself to investigate these details thoroughly?"

"Truth." Huang Ting said in a low voice, "I want to know the truth. I don't know if you can understand that."

"I can." In a certain sense, Yu Hao could understand how Huang Ting thought.

"You're not a bad person." In the end, Yu Hao said this to Huang Ting outside his company.

"There's still a difference between 'not a bad person' and 'a good person'." After Huang Ting said this, he adjusted his helmet and said, "I'm leaving! Help me say hello to Xiao Fu."

The engine started up, Huang Ting drove onto the main road and left.

Yu Hao immediately opened up his backpack, took his laptop out and turned three steps into two as he rushed into the office. Sure enough, Jin Weicheng was still on duty. He and Fu Liqun both had a small bottle of Erguotou each, facing the heater as they chatted and drank.

Fu Liqun had just gotten up when Yu Hao immediately said, "Give me another half an hour, you guys can continue."

Yu Hao quickly sat at his desk, opened up his laptop, turned off the WiFi, and searched for an adapter from a drawer. He went online, opened up a repository, and started searching. He didn't want to search for anything related to the Golden Crow Wheel online at home since he was afraid that his network was being monitored. At the same time, he took a post-it note, took the cap off his pen, and wrote down the first keywords 'interconnection of the collective unconscious', then began his search.