Chapter 164.2

The Golden Crow Wheel radiated a prominence-like flare; the sky and earth were flooded with a radiant golden light.

Ren Chong struggled up on the platform. When Zhou Sheng returned to his dream, the dark clouds had all retreated. The platform sunk gradually and coincided with the center of the arena. Under the gaze of the public, the Golden Crow Wheel spewed its flares. Yu Hao and Zhou Sheng stood in the middle of the arena, watching as Ren Chong slowly crawled towards the Golden Crow Wheel.

"You can't go back to your dream anymore." Zhou Sheng said, "Don't struggle anymore."

Zhou Sheng walked forward, but Ren Chong suddenly burst up and lunged forward, intending to perish together with Zhou Sheng. Yu Hao got a huge fright, and just as he was about to go forward, Zhou Sheng kicked Ren Chong into the sky and roared madly, "You still want to resist?! Where are your tranquilizers?"

Ren Chong was punched squarely in the chest, then Zhou Sheng gave him another flying spin kick and shouted, "Where are your stimulants?!"

"What about your aphrodisiac?!" Zhou Sheng's last punch hit Ren Chong brutally onto the steps in front of the Golden Crow Wheel, and cheers that could shake the heavens rang out in the surroundings! Yu Hao couldn't bear to look any further and sighed. If it was someone else, he might have gone up to persuade Zhou Sheng to stop, but Ren Chong had caused them too much misery through his torments, and he had almost made a huge mistake that no one could remedy.

Ren Chong could only exhale and not inhale any longer. He lay on the steps, saying slowly, "Zhou Sheng...Zhou Sheng...you..."

"What else do you want to say?" Zhou Sheng decided to might as well keep his jingubang. He stepped on Ren Chong's chest with one foot. "Say all you want, Laozi will chat with you."

Yu Hao didn't know if he should laugh or cry for a moment.

Ren Chong, "You...don't necessarily need to be like this. I thought you were the one who understands it best...Zhou Sheng, why on earth are you so insistent? As long as you're willing to give in, what you can get would far surpass everything you see right now!" Then Ren Chong's eyes shone with a fanatic glint, "Whatever you want! I can give them all to you!"

Zhou Sheng said, "You can't give me what I want, only my wife can. Do you want to be my wife? Sorry but that idea's too disgusting."

"Quit it." Yu Hao said, "What next?"

Ren Chong said softly, "To be content with mediocrity, give up the road to success; that's how you want to live your life?"

Zhou Sheng turned his head sideways to study Ren Chong's face that was as swollen as a pig's head from being beat up. He thought for a bit, then said, "I forgot who said this: everyone has only one kind of success, that is, to choose the way you want to live your life for yourself. That's the principle ba?"

When Yu Hao heard this, a hint of a smile could be seen in his eyes.

"Kill me ba." Ren Chong said.

Zhou Sheng looked back at Yu Hao, signaling for him to decide. Yu Hao said, "I think this guy's too ambitious, it's a little dangerous."

Zhou Sheng was surprised. "I thought you'd intercede for him."

Yu Hao said, "No, I'm just afraid that he'd do something again...would it be of any use to erase his memories?"

Zhou Sheng, "If he's killed here, he'll fall into a vegetative state. Are you sure you won't have a thorn stuck in your heart forever due to killing a person's consciousness?"

"Even if there's a thorn, then I'll just live with it." Yu Hao said, "Compared to the safety of so many people, this is the safest way. In any case, I'm making this choice myself."