Ch 143.1

"Start ba."

Zhou Sheng said to Fu Liqun. Fu Liqun pondered for a moment, and a miraculous transformation happened within the safe haven. All the walls turned into French windows, and though the dust storm was a lot weaker now, it still billowed across the ground. Smoke and dust surged and submerged Loulan ancient city. The safe haven and the peak of Loulan royal palace in the distance were like two lone islands within this sandstorm ocean.

Everyone sat at the table. Zhou Sheng said, "Back again, at the same place."

Ou Qihang said, "This is Qun Ge's dream? Your clothes...why am I..."

Fu Liqun placed the photo on the table. This time, everyone's attire when entering the dream had changed to the white shirts and black suit pants they wore two years ago when they participated in their college's performance. All of them sat in silence.

Fu Liqun said, "This should be the scene from my memory I'm most reluctant to part with, right?"

"Yes." Yu Hao said with a smile.

Zhou Sheng snapped his fingers. Ou Qihang sat at the edge of the table, and in an instant, his whole body was ablaze with golden flames. The golden light particles converged once again, forming photo-like memories that silently vanished in the void. The siege of the zombies, appearance of the gundam...Fu Liqun looked shocked as he watched. Ou Qihang's memories were being restored from his subconscious.

The golden flame gradually extinguished, and Ou Qihang murmured, "So that's what happened, I remember everything..."

Chen Yekai said, "Entering dreams now is a rather risky move."

"Only now," Zhou Sheng said, "is when their vigilance is at its lowest. The investigation team thinks that it has taken away the Golden Crow Wheel, so they must be paying full attention to the fake."

Ou Qihang said, "Wait, what did they take away?"

Zhou Sheng joined two fingers together and made a stroke in the air. A photo-like screen swirled out, and it explained what had happened to Ou Qihang and Fu Liqun.

"I see." Fu Liqun said.

Ou Qihang said, "Huang Ting must have kept his eye on you guys for a long time."

Fu Liqun took a sip of coffee in the dream and said, "Strange, this feels quite real...I didn't expect him to be so disloyal."

"This is also a kind of loyalty." Ou Qihang said, "Not capturing Zhou Sheng and Yu Hao is already considered very loyal of him. Who would be willing to let such a powerful apparatus fall into the hands of people who can't be controlled?"

Yu Hao said, "No, I don't understand. If Huang Ting has any requests, he's completely capable of saying it himself; he doesn't need to do this ba. If the country really needs the Golden Crow Wheel, it's not like we can't cooperate. Although I don't want to demonize the government, but why..."

"Because the right to take initiative is in Zhou Sheng's hands." Chen Yekai pondered, then said, "Let me try to analyse their goal, although it's just my conjecture."

Fu Liqun said, "The two of you are pretty familiar with each other, you should be the one who knows him best here."

Everyone quietly watched Chen Yekai. Chen Yekai thought about it for a while and stated, "Huang Ting and I were deskmates in junior high, so in comparison, I understand him better. But the more one thinks they understand someone, the easier it is for them to trust themselves blindly, thereby leading to the start of serious problems and fatal mistakes. Let's not start deducing from Huang Ting himself first. Let's just start from a logical standpoint."