Chapter 154.2

Huang Ting stopped and stood on the high wall. He said seriously, "Where do you guys want to go now? Help me seize my totem back? I won't cooperate, and you guys won't be able to get there. Leave immediately, right now!"

"Hei." Zhou Sheng found it amusing instead. He carried his jingubang on his shoulder, then turned his head sideways to shoot a provocative glance at Huang Ting.

"What's the meaning of running over so recklessly?" Huang Ting said, "Just to save someone like me who's about to die? To tell you guys the truth..."

"Aplastic anemia," Chen Yekai said, "Acute. We already know."

Huang Ting suddenly fell silent. Yu Hao said, "Can't you treat it as palliative care? Also, you might not necessarily die. You're still waiting for a bone marrow match, right?"

Huang Ting still wanted to insist, but Zhou Sheng said, "What's in the center of the maze? Let me guess?"

"You guessed right." Huang Ting said, "My fear of death."

Yu Hao said, "Keep walking. Don't stop. The longer this gets dragged out, the more dangerous it gets. If you're really concerned about our well-being, then please face the fear in your heart and seize your totem back."

Zhou Sheng laughed. "He's right. Huang Ting, I don't want to go through the experience of getting arrested while sleeping again."

"Will we be suddenly awakened?" Yu Hao asked.

Zhou Sheng said, "Not necessarily. We still don't know what Zhao Liang wants to do."

Yu Hao was guessing as well. Although he had deduced that Zhou Sheng must know— perhaps Zhao Liang wanted to observe and analyze the entire process of them entering Huang Ting's dream, obtain detailed information, and even try to crack the secrets of the Golden Crow Wheel. No matter what though, Zhao Liang had already discovered that the Golden Crow Wheel was still in Zhou Sheng's hands, and since he hadn't come over to wake them up, perhaps letting them deal with Huang Ting's dream as they pleased was also one of their means in achieving their goal.

"Go," Chen Yekai said, "Listen to them. At this moment, your situation is what's most important. Don't roll around tossing and turning over this problem anymore."

The gales were gradually settling down. Huang Ting could only lead the way ahead, while Zhou Sheng and Yu Hao followed behind. Yu Hao glanced at Zhou Sheng with an inquiring gaze, yet Zhou Sheng showed him a mischievous smile and mysteriously winked at Yu Hao.

Yu Hao, "?"

Huang Ting said from the front, "Nicky, do you remember? We used to discuss how we would die in the future, and what kind of place we would die in?"

"I remember." Chen Yekai said, "Three days after Ryuusei passed away, when you caught wind of the news, you called me from abroad."

"I thought that I might die under the gunshot of a hoodlum, or in a car accident while chasing after a fugitive..." Huang Ting raised his head and looked at the thick dark clouds in the night sky. He said, "But I never thought that I would die in such a way."

Chen Yekai said, "I have already said that you may not necessarily die. No matter how much money you need, I can fork it out for you, as long as you can keep on living well."

"I don't believe in luck." Huang Ting said, "Waiting for a donor is like buying lottery tickets. Nicky, we need to learn to face reality."

"I've never been fucking willing to face reality!" Chen Yekai suddenly said, then seized Huang Ting's collar, twisted his head over, and violently forced him to look under the high wall, "If this world is as realistic as you said it was, then why would we meet in a dream? Would you have the opportunity to ask such a question?"