Part 52

The next day blew by just as the one before. Again I opened for the boys, DJing before the support act went on. As soon as I got off the stage I ran to the boys’ trailer.
“I haven’t missed it have I?” I asked.
“Nope,” smiled Aston, pulling me down onto his lap.
“We’re on number eight,” said Marvin.
I grinned at them and snuggled into Aston a bit. The boys’ single was due to chart today and we were huddled up around a laptop, listening to the radio streaming online. With each track that was announced the excitement became more and more palpable.
“Baaabe!!!” I grinned as the number four song was announced.
“Shush,” said Aston.
“What you nervous?” I asked, wrapping an arm around his neck.
“Pfft, nooo,” he said. I gave him a look to indicate that I knew he was absolutely terrified.
“Awww babe,” I grinned, pressing a kiss to his cheek.
We sat in anticipation as they announced the number three song. Again JLS weren’t mentioned.
Instead of making a wise crack I kept my mouth shut. I’d never seen the boys so silent in their lives. Each one of them was sat in some sort of slightly awkward, nervous looking position. Aston’s head was balanced against my shoulder and I could faintly hear him mumbling about who knows what.
“And now… we’re down to our last two songs,” the radio presenter said. “Will it be Rihanna or JLS?”
“Please please please,” whispered Aston, causing me to smile.
“This weeks number two is…” started the presenter, holding a long pause.
“Tell us!” shouted Marvin suddenly.
“Rihanna!” he finished as the track started.
“YAYYYY!!!!” shouted everyone crammed into the trailer. Having been perched precariously on Aston’s lap while they’d been announcing the chart, I soon found myself sprawled on the floor as Aston laughed his head off on top of me.
“Sorry babe,” he smiled with the biggest grin I’d seen off of him in a long time. Putting it together I realized that Aston must have somehow jumped off the couch with me still in his lap, causing the pair of us to fall in a heap on the floor.
“Ahhhh who cares!” I grinned, grabbing his face and pressing my lips against his quickly.
The celebration went on for a few minutes while the Rihanna track finished out and the boys’ new track was played. I couldn’t help but beam the entire time, I was so proud of them.
“It’s gonna be you in a few weeks,” said Aston in my ear as we all finally calmed down.
“Shhh…” I smiled. “Let’s enjoy today first!”
“Done,” he grinned, pressing his lips onto mine again.
With that the boys went to get ready to go onstage. Chloe and I watched most of the show from our spot to the side of the stage, but as soon as the encore started we darted off to climb into a van.
“I’m well excited for the festivities tonight,” she said as we waited to head off to the hotel.
“Same,” I smiled. “Aston and I haven’t had a night out since we got back together.”
“Really?” asked Chloe.
“Well, we went out in LA, but that doesn’t really count because we weren’t together then,” I replied.
“Wow. This has got to be a proper night out then,” she grinned.
“Seriously,” I laughed. Eventually we pulled up at the hotel and I climbed out, heading straight for the room Aston and I were sharing. For once I beat him, so I sat on the bed and waited for him, messing about on my phone.
“Baaabe!” he shouted, as he came into the room and tackled me onto the bed.
“Really Ast?” I asked him. “You’re this hyper right now?”
“I’m buzzin!” he laughed. “I’m fly like a bee…”
“Don’t think you’ve got the lyrics quite right there babe,” I giggled as he started to tickle me. We messed about for a bit before he helped me up. 
“Now then, plan for tonight,” Aston said as he wrapped an arm around me. “We get ready, and then a nice dinner at this place Marv knows. And then a drink or two at a bar that was recommended to us by one of the security guards, and the the clubs.”
“Do you actually know what any of these places are called,” I asked.
“Shut uppp,” he laughed again, beginning round two of our tickle fight.
Eventually we quit and got up to start getting ready. We took turns in the shower. I went first so I could sort my hair out while Aston had his wash. As he was digging through his clothes I grinned as I pulled out what I was going to wear.
“Check this out,” I said to him across the room, brandishing a skirt in my hands.
“No way!” he smiled, coming nearer to me, “The infamous purple skirt? You wearing that tonight?”
“Of course,” I smiled.
“Good.”
We finished getting ready and then we went down to the lobby to meet the rest of the group going out for the night. We were a pretty big group as many of the dancers and some of the rest of the team was also coming out with us. As we waited for everyone I smiled and watched the boys go outside and sign a few autographs for fans.
“I think it’s so cute,” I told Chloe. “When I first met them they had literally zero fans. They’d try to pretend they were this hot group, but literally no one came near them. I’m glad people like them now.”
“Hah, can you imagine if they were still like that?” asked Chloe.
“Nope,” I replied as the boys came back and we piled into some cabs.
Dinner and drinks were a relatively low key affair. We didn’t want to draw too much attention to our group so we kept the celebrating to a minimum, figuring the club would be the best opportunity to do so. As soon as we were ready for the club we piled into another rank of cabs, heading off for a new club that had just opened recently.
Upon arrival we were met by a handful of paparazzi that kept shouting at us. This had me a bit concerned because the red carpet event that I’d been to with Aston had been so organized. This was just chaos. Aston did his part though, securely placing a hand around my waist and guiding me through the melee.
Eventually we were able to push through them and we headed into the club and off to a sectioned off portion that was declared the JLS VIP Section for the evening. We had bottle service for the night, so the drinks were certainly flowing. Before long the entire group was sufficiently tipsy and the rave began.
I found myself dancing with one of the female dancers and Chloe when Aston came up behind me whispering in my ear. “Come dance with me.”
Grinning I winked at the girls before letting him lead me off into the crowd, gently he placed his hands either side of my hips, swaying me to the music. I let my arms wrap around his neck, playing with his hair and the collar of his shirt.
“I’m so glad you’re here,” he said into my ear as he pulled me closer.
“Wouldn’t miss it for the world,” I replied, before placing a kiss on his cheek.
We continued to drink and dance the night away, celebrating the single and the tour and enjoying our time together. Before long I started to get passed around to all of Aston’s band mates and friends for a dance, which I obliged to with a smile. They were all starting to become my friends too.
As a slow jam came on I found myself back in Aston’s arms, grinding away to the song.
“I need to ask you something when we get back to the hotel,” he slurred into my ear, the drink obviously having taken control of him.
“What?” I asked.
“Surprise,” he said cheekily.
“Tell me now,” I whined as he just squeezed me tighter, refusing to respond. 
I soon got lost in the song and hoped never to leave his arms as we enjoyed the closeness in the club. Of all of the people I’d danced with over the course of the evening, no one could dance quite like Aston. I felt my knees go to jelly as soon as he busted one move near me.
As the night wore on everyone had a few more drinks and its safe to say that we sufficiently celebrated the success of the boys’ most recent single. All I could think about, however, was what Aston wanted to ask me when I got back to the hotel. When the clock pushed on 4am we finally started to head home, something I was internally grateful for. While I had no where to be the next day, the boys had some interviews midday that they had to be ready for and I couldn’t imagine that they’d be feeling too good for them.
When we got back to the hotel Aston and I stumbled into our room, quickly changing out of our party clothes and into something more suitable for sleeping. After quickly brushing my teeth I climbed into bed, waiting for Aston to collapse beside me.
“What was it you wanted to ask me?” I inquired as I cuddled into him.
“Hmmm?” he asked, pressing a kiss against my head.
“At the club, you said you wanted to ask me something…”
“Oh that,” he grinned.
“Yeah that…”
“Move in with me?” he asked bluntly. “For real?”