Part 51

“Astoooon!” shouted a voice, accompanied by some loud knocking. I was shocked awake by all the noise, peering around the room. The clock on the beside table read ten minutes till five in the morning. “Astttt!”

“Babe,” I whispered, turning in Aston’s arms to see him still passed out asleep. We’d been up messing around until the early hours of the morning, our early night somehow forgotten when the pink dress was pulled out. 

“ASTON!” the voice shouted, with more loud pounds.

“Babe,” I said again, pinching his ear in an effort to shock him awake.

“Whaaa?” he asked, blinking a few times.

“There’s a loud pounding at the door,” I said.

“So…” he asked, snuggling into me again.

Just then we heard it again and Aston shot up in bed. “SHIT!” he said loudly. “Coming mate!” he shouted as he scrambled around the room looking for some clothes to put on. He managed a t-shirt and sweatpants, forgetting about boxers completely, before he wrenched the door open.

Outside stood one of the tour managers, a look of annoyance on his face. “Bus leaves in less than ten minutes,” he said. “You coming?”

“Yup,” said Aston, a fake smile on his face. “Be right down,” he added before snapping the door shut. “Shit shit shit…” he said coming back to the bed. “Up you get babe, gotta go!”

“But…”

“We’ll sleep on the bus,” he yawned.

Quickly we ran around the room throwing stuff into our suitcases and making sure we were fully clothed. I managed to pull on some leggings and a top, throwing one of Aston’s sweatshirts over the top. As soon as we had our things together we ran to the elevator and down through the lobby. I put our bags on the bus while Aston checked out of the room.

Without thinking much I climbed the stairs of the bus up to the bunks trying to remember which was Aston’s. 

“It’s that one babe,” pointed one of the dancers as I nodded appreciatively. “Don’t worry, JB hasn’t appeared yet with his girlfriend either…”

“Ha!” I laughed out loud, before climbing into the bunk. I cuddled up in the duvet and within minutes Aston was there to join me.

“Early morning bus trip to Aberdeen, sorry I forgot to set an alarm,” he said as I stripped off the sweatshirt I was wearing, throwing it at my feet.

“I wonder why?” I smirked.

“Oh shush you,” he giggled before pulling me down so I was lying in the bunk. We cuddled up together, falling asleep before the bus had even started moving.

I woke up a few hours later and we were still on the road, Aston was nowhere to be seen. I grabbed the sweatshirt pulling it back on before going looking for him. Eventually I found him down by the kitchen, chatting to Marvin.

“Hey babe,” he said as he pulled me down next to him and placed a kiss on my head. 

“Hey,” I yawned.

“You can go back to bed,” he said.

“Nahh it’s fine,” I muttered. “Just groggy.”

“Want a drink to wake you up?” he asked.

“Sure,” I smiled. I looked over to Marvin who was sipping on his tea and playing with his phone. “Hey Marv,” I said.

“Hey,” he said. “Your set was amazing yesterday, thanks again for doing that.”