Part 26

After a few luxurious minutes I pulled away and nodded my head before running up to my room to change into something a bit nicer for going out. Letting my mum know that I wasn’t eating at home, I slipped out the front door with Aston in just a matter of minutes.
“Where to then?” I asked.
“Anywhere,” he said, “I don’t actually know this town very well, so you’re going to have to help out,” he giggled.
“Cute Ast,” I said. I walked up to his car, just gawping at it. His rental in LA had been pretty nice, but this car was incredible. I sort of had a thing for nice cars, they were dead sexy. “Ast, do you seriously drive this?” I asked. “I remember your old car a few years back… I was always afraid it was going to die on the highway or something.”
“Got a bit of an upgrade due to the whole band thing,” he smiled fiddling with the keys.
I walked over to him and smiled flirtily, my hands running gently down his arm to his hand where he held the keys. “If you let me drive it I’ll give you a kiss,” I whispered as seductively as I could.
Aston wasn’t buying it though. I could tell he was trying his hardest not to burst out laughing in my face, instead of talking he only managed to shake his head slightly. I gave him a bit of a pout and then wandered over to the passenger side door.
“Fine!” I said, with mock anger. “No more kisses for you!”
At this point he did burst out laughing, “Get in the car babe,” he heaved in between laughs.
Sulking I slid into the passenger seat, my arms across my chest. I was trying my hardest to keep a straight face, failing only slightly. “Listen, I’ll let you drive home…” started Aston. My eyes lit up with excitement and then he finished, “…only if you behave yourself,” he warned.
I thought it over for a minute and then smiled at him smugly, “Deal.”
“Good, now, I get my kisses back,” he smirked, before leaning over the shifter and pulling me closer to him by placing his hand on my neck.
“I guess you do,” I mumbled before his lips pressed against mine.
We drove off towards a little bistro in town. I was tempted to make him take me to get fast food, but I figured I’d pick a nicer place given how romantic the day had been so far. Class things up a bit.
Over our main courses we chatted about how Aston had ended up at my place.
“So, which one of them told you?” I asked.
“Who told me what?” he asked innocently.
“Who told you I was here? There is absolutely no way that you just randomly decided to show up at my parents house and find me there. Who was it?”
He bit his lip before starting, “You can’t be mad at them, promise?” he said.
I just stared at him for a second before nodding my head.
“It was a combination of two people,” he said. 
My eyes were wide. Could none of my friends keep a secret?
“First was your housemate I presume. The receptionist from your old company… I went over there the evening after everything and she told me you’d already gone. I told her everything and then made her promise to text when you got back to LA. In my head I was trying to figure out some way I could get there and talk to you. Literally if it was only for a few hours. It would have been worth it,” he finished with a slight smile.
I just sat dumbstruck. I couldn’t hate Holly for that, it was actually crazy. “And who else?” I asked, pressing on.
“Jen obviously…” smirked Aston.
“She can’t keep anything to herself!” I said incredulously.
“Yeah… she basically told me not to rat her out… But I figured you’d get it out of me. She was the one who told me that you were up here with your parents. I actually thought you’d be with her which is why I called in the first place. And she only gave me your location because according to her we were both being stupid.”
“I’m going to have some words with that one,” I said sternly as we finished up and the waiter took our plates.
“Dessert?” asked Aston grabbing for a menu.
“Not here,” I said. “I know a better place.”
“Ok, let me go pay and then we can head off,” he said standing up. I made a motion to follow him and he turned and slightly glared at me.
“What?”
“You said I could take you out, which means I pay for everything,” he said matter of factly.
“Ok, fine,” I said. “Thank you,” I added as I sat back in my chair. I watched him pay at the register and then he came back and grabbed his coat.
“Ready?” he asked holding his hand out.
“Yup,” I said, standing up and grabbing my coat before linking my fingers with his. When we got outside I led him down the street to an ice cream shop. We got a few looks from passersby, mostly people who were shocked to see Aston Merrygold walking around my small town. At one point I went to shake my hand from Aston’s, I didn’t want people to start getting ideas this early, but he linked his fingers even tighter with mine and pulled me ever closer to him.
“Who cares what they think?” he asked quietly. I just looked over at him and smiled slightly, he was right.
We split a massive ice cream sundae and then wandered back down the street to his car. “Keys please,” I said with a cheesy smile, holding my free hand out.
“I can’t believe I agreed to this,” mumbled Aston pulling his keys out, “I swear a single scratch…”
“Relax babe,” I said snatching the keys from his hand and letting myself into the driver’s seat while he was still mid-sentence. I waited while Aston got in and got buckled up, and then I started up the car, revving the engine a bit.
“Baaabe,” whined Aston. 
“What?” I smirked, “It’s fun!” Gingerly I pulled the car out of the lot and started the drive back home, intentionally taking a longer route than normal. Driving this car was definitely a rush. “See I’m doing a good job,” I said as we waited at a light.
“Hmm… you’re are,” mumbled Aston staring at me, “I’m not gonna lie, watching you drive a sports car is kinda hot.”
“Shut upp,” I laughed as the light changed and I accelerated the car. Before long we were back at my parent’s house and I begrudgingly gave up the keys. “So then…” I started looking at him intently. What was next???