Part 45

Two hours passed and Aston and I spent the entire ride playing XBOX and messing about. I’d somehow managed to beat him in a round of FIFA, which led to massive amounts of howling on his part and a rather drawn out wrestling match that had us running all over the bus. I could tell the others were getting rather tired of our energy.
“Really guys, I’m going to slip sleeping pills in your food when we stop,” warned Marvin with a yawn. 
“It’s his fault,” I said, pointing to Aston. “He brings out the hyper in me.”
“I don’t know what you’re talking about!” he said.
Just then we pulled up at a service station and attached restaurant, filtering off the bus. Having already eaten, Aston and I agreed on splitting a dessert.
It was nice, sitting in the little restaurant with the whole JLS group, some of the crew and the dancers. They were such a tight knit community, laughing and joking away the entire time. I loved being with them all.
“So how do you know Aston?” asked one of the female dancers sitting next to me.
“We actually met on a train,” I smiled.
“Really?”
“Yeah, been like three years now. We used to end up on the same train to London on the weekends, he’d go down to rehearse and I was DJing at bars and stuff.”
“How romantic,” winked the dancer.
I giggled, before telling her about how Aston and I had ended up as flatmates and later in a relationship. I glossed over some of the bad bits, mostly just highlighting that we were back together now that I was back in London.
“You know,” said Aston, leaning over me to join the conversation, “Jess is the reason we’re all here right now.”
“Really?” asked the dancer.
“Yeah, she’s the one who told us to go for X Factor,” replied Aston. I could feel my cheeks burning red.
“Well we need to toast to this,” said the dancer, standing up in her seat with Aston grinning away on the other side of me.
“Are you determined to spend the entire weekend embarrassing me?” I whispered to him as the dancer got the attention of the whole group.
“Maybe…” he laughed.
“We need to have a toast right now… Without this girl right here, none of us would be here right now…” she went on for a minute and eventually there was a full fledged toast with cheering oriented towards me. I don’t think my face could have burned redder if I’d tried.
“Guys stopppp,” I whined as literally the entire group was applauding me. “It’s because of their hardwork, nothing to do with me.”
“Whatever babe,” said Aston as he leaned towards me and kissed the side of my head.
“Stop this,” I warned quietly, squeezing his side. We messed about for a bit as things died down and we paid for our food.
With that we wandered out to the bus, climbing back on and going back to where we’d been before. At this point most people were pretty tired so they started to slip into their bunks, while Aston and I continued to mess around with the XBOX. 
When it passed midnight and we were halfway to Glasgow Marvin wandered into the room we were sitting in. “Ok kids, bed time,” he yawned.
“But…” started Aston.
“Your giggling is keeping everyone awake… come on guys.”
“Ok Marv,” I said with a sheepish smile. I felt bad we were keeping people up.
“Fine Dad,” whined Aston.
We grabbed the big blanket and then climbed into Aston’s little bunk. I was pressed up pretty close to the wall with Aston behind me. Normally I’d get claustrophobic being in this sort of position, but somehow knowing that Aston was the one behind me, I didn’t really mind.
“Mmm I like this position,” he whispered in my ear as his hands slipped their way tightly around my waist.
“It’s alright,” I replied with a giggle.
“You know what would be better…” he started, as his hands slowly slipped up my top.
Quickly I grabbed his hands and put them back to where they were. “Not tonight babe,” I said quietly.
“Why?” he asked.
“Um… because we are on a bus with like twenty other people,” I replied.
“So… be adventurous.”
“I think it’s more like, be courteous to the others,” I said.
“Hmm… well we’ll be at the hotel in a couple hours,” he whispered as he trailed kisses down my neck.
“Then maybe you have something to look forward to mister,” I replied.
“Is that a promise?” he asked.
“Maybe…”
With that I snuggled into his arms a bit more, letting my eyes fall shut as I drifted off to sleep. Never in a million years did I imagine that I’d be snuggled up in a tiny bunk with Aston on a big tour bus. Was a bit funny really. Eventually I fell asleep, in a happy place.
An undetermined time later and I was being shook awake.
“Babe, come on,” said a soft, slightly groggy voice.
“Whaaa?” I asked.
“We’re at the hotel.”
“Already?”
“Yeah, it’s like 4am now.”
“Oh,” I said quietly as I ran a hand through my hair and was helped out of the bunk by Aston. Gently he linked his fingers with mine, making sure I’d grabbed all my things, and then he lead me down the stairs and out the bus. I couldn’t help but giggle a little at his hair, which was messed up and sticking all over the place.
“What?” he asked, turning to me as we waited for our things to be unloaded from under the bus.
“Your hair is well cute tonight babe,” I replied, running my hand over the top of it.
“Shut up,” he smirked before walking towards the bus and grabbing our bags. I followed him up to the hotel and waited while he checked into his room. Together we took the elevator up to the top floor and then wandered down the hall to his room.
“I’m shattered,” I said quietly.
“Same,” he said. “Breakfast is at 9am, so we’ve got a couple of hours to sleep yet.”
“I want to rinse off quick,” I said as I dug through my suitcase for some actual pajamas, “Riding the bus makes me feel a bit dirty.”
“I hear ya, was thinking the same thing,” said Aston quietly.
“Then maybe you wouldn’t mind joining me,” I whispered as I grabbed out my bag of toiletries and wandered into the bathroom. The boy was in there with me like a flash, snapping the door shut and pressing me up against the counter as he placed his lips against mine.
“I thought you were shattered,” I whispered as he pulled away.
“Well… when it comes to spending some time with my girl, I can wake up a bit,” he replied, and then he pressed his lips up against mine again.
“Look at you,” I laughed. I then slipped out of his grip and started stripping off my travel clothes, leaving them in a pile on the floor. When I’d gotten down to my underwear I first switched on the shower, before taking the rest off and slipping under the hot water.
“You coming?” I asked.
I don’t think I’ve ever seen the boy move so quickly. One second he was standing in the bathroom fully clothed, the next he was in the shower with me, pressing me up against the wall as he placed kisses all over my body. As our shower progressed we went from soft kisses to much, much more, as Aston got what I’d promised him on the bus. I found it really sexy, to be pressed up against the wall of the shower as he pressed himself into me and continuously told me he loved me. I didn’t mind it one bit.
Eventually we stopped messing about and helped each other soap down and wash our hair, and then we wrapped up in big fluffy hotel towels. I brushed my teeth and then brushed through my hair. 
After slipping on some underwear I threw a long t-shirt on and then slipped into bed, where I was met by my lovely boyfriend waiting for me.
“Thanks for coming babe,” he said quietly as he pulled me closer to him.
“Wouldn’t miss it for the world,” I replied.
“I love you,” he whispered before pressing his lips against my own in a soft yet passionate kiss.
“Love you more,” I said as I let my hand fall to his hip and snuggled into his chest. Before long I drifted off to sleep, happy to not be on the bus anymore and content to be in the arms of my gorgeous boyfriend.