Part 20

We got to his hotel after a fifteen-minute walk on the beach and immediately went to his room. He was on the ground floor, and when I entered it I was slightly shocked. I was expecting a normal double bed and not much else, but he had a full-on suite to himself. Upon entry we were in a sitting area with a small kitchen and a big dinning table. I kicked off my heels and wandered into his room while he sorted out some drinks for us. He had a huge king bed and a giant en suite bathroom. His room also had a little terrace seating area overlooking the beach, accessible via a sliding door.
“Babe where’d you get to,” called Aston from the front room. I turned to see him wandering into the bedroom with a glass of wine in his hand for me.
“Where’d you get this?” I asked. 
“Was in the room,” he said.
“Nice,” I smiled, clinking my glass with his before taking a sip. “Not what I expected, pretty boy,” I winked at Aston.
“What? The room?” I nodded my head in response. “The label sorted it for us. To be honest, I don’t mind having normal rooms. But they aim to please,” he shrugged.
“Very nice,” I said, running my hand gently across the bedspread. I took another sip of wine before following Aston back out to the front room. We sat on the couch, cuddled up with each other, chatting away about nothing in particular, the TV playing away in the background. We were still slightly tipsy at this point, and as we kept drinking the wine our hands began to roam about a bit. Mine was up Aston’s shirt, stroking his muscly stomach, and his was resting on the inside of my thigh.
I looked up at him from where my head was leaning on his chest and smiled lightly before returning my attention to the TV.
“Oh no you don’t,” he whispered, taking my now empty glass from my hand and setting it on the table. He then placed his hand under my chin and turned my head back up to him, placing a very gentle kiss on my lips.
“Mmmm… I missed those…” I mumbled against his lips before leaning up and pressing my lips against his again.
“You know what,” said Aston after a few minutes of sweet kisses, “I have an idea…” and with that he flicked the TV off and then picked me straight up in his arms, wandering to the bedroom. Gently he laid me down on the bed before climbing on top of me grinning.
“And what do you think you’re doing?” I said, whilst wrapping my arms around his neck and pulling his head down closer to me. 
Gently he kissed my collarbone, and then my neck, and then he trailed little kiss up my jawbone before whispering in my ear, “I’m going to show you just how much I missed you.”
I could feel myself smiling slightly as he said that, my heart starting to beat a hundred miles a minute. Without warning his lips pressed against my own again, in a much deeper and more passionate kiss than any I’d experienced over the course of the evening so far. It left me nearly breathless when he finally pulled away.
Grinning, I wiggled out of his grip, flipping him over so I was sat on top of him. I looked down at him before playing with the buttons on his shirt a bit, before starting to undo them. One by one, very slowly.
“Babe, hurry up!” he laughed. I just bit my lip and shook my head. “You are such a tease sometimes!”
“There we go!” I giggled, after I finished that last button.
“Finally,” he said, grabbing me by the back of the neck and pulling me down to him so he could kiss me again. In the midst of the kiss I could feel him pulling at my shirt, until it was un tucked from my skirt. Sitting up again I let him slide it over my head before he grasped hold of my waist and flipped positions with me so he was again on top.
“No more playing around” he said before kissing my chest, his hand finding their way around me to the zipper of my skirt. I helped him by squirming my way out of it while still being pinned down to the bed by his body. As soon as I was skirt-less I went to the task of undoing his belt and ridding him of his jeans, all the while he was landing searing kisses all over my frame.
“Stoppp…” I moaned.
Startled he looked up. I smirked at him and finished undoing his belt before sliding his jeans down his legs. “There we go,” I said with a giggle as his jeans landed on the floor.
“You trickster,” he laughed before leaning back up and placing his lips against mine. I ran my hands all up and down his toned back, enjoying the closeness of our bodies.
Before long our underwear was shed and we slipped under the sheets of the bed. Aston’s hands traveling all over my body while I stared up at him.
“You sure about this?” he asked me quietly, looking up and meeting my eyes.
“As long as you’ve got…”
“Yeah I’ve got protection,” he whispered. He leaned off the bed and grabbed his wallet, pulling a condom out. “Planned in advance for tonight,” he giggled before receiving a swat on the arm. I plucked the condom out of his hand before helping him put it on. Gently he positioned himself over me before whispering, “I really did miss you babe.” After that I was treated to a night of pleasure from the sexy and cheeky boy who three years ago had stole my heart.