Part 30

After a little over an hour we pulled up in front of a moderately large house in a quiet neighborhood. Aston rolled his window down as his car approached a number pad that was outside of a gated driveway. Quickly he tapped a passcode into the pad and then the gate opened to reveal the house in its entirety.
“You live here?” I stuttered, staring at the house as Aston pulled the car into the underground parking garage.
“Yup,” he smiled, “Now come on, I haven’t got much time and I want to show you around a bit. Mind if we leave your stuff in here until tonight?”
“Sure,” I said, still in awe.
I followed Aston out of the garage and up a set of stairs into the main part of the house. It was more modern looking than I expected. The outside looked old, made of brick with a bit of ivy growing along it. 
“Wow,” I breathed, taking in the front lounge and the dinning area. “It’s gorgeous Ast. I can’t stay here…” I sighed turning to him.
“No! Of course you can! What makes you think you can’t?”
“It’s so nice, I don’t belong somewhere like this!” I said with a frown.
“Babe, I want to share my house with you! Of course you belong somewhere like this! It’s just a house. What matters more are the experiences you have in it! Please say you’ll stay?” he added, pleading and taking my hand lightly in his. I just stared in his eyes, of course I couldn’t say no to him. 
“I’ll stay,” I sighed, “But if it seems like I’m encroaching on your popstar life, just say something and I’ll find my own place.”
“Is that what you think babe?” he asked. “You could never do that. If anything, I want to share it with you!”
“Thanks Ast,” I smiled just as he leant in and pressed his lips against my own in the most gentle of kisses.
“Now come on, I’ve only got a few minutes before I have to head off and I want to show you around!” he said grabbing my hand and dragging me off towards the kitchen.
He took me around the house showing me where everything was. The front lounge was very inviting, with two massive sofas and a fireplace. A TV rested above the fireplace and there were various JLS plaques on the walls around the room. The front lounge was connected to the dinning area in an open floor plan, and then a wide hall led off to the kitchen in the back of the house. The kitchen was huge with a large island in the middle and stools to one side.
“There’s food in the fridge if you’re hungry,” said Aston. “But not that much since I haven’t been home much in the last few weeks. Might be a bit off…”
“Thanks,” I laughed, rolling my eyes at him.
He pointed out where the kitchen opened out into a little terrace and the back garden and then took me over to a back stairwell that went both up and down.
“So there is a TV room downstairs and the laundry, but right now we are going up,” he said, leading me up the stairs.
We came out in a wide hallway that had several rooms off it. Aston stopped and looked around for a second, deep in thought, before turning towards one of the doors and pushing it open.
“I think… this should be your room,” he said pulling me into the room. It was large and airy, with windows that overlooked the front garden. In the middle of the room was a large bed and there was matching furniture. “It’s the only other one with an en suite,” he said with a hopeful look in his eyes.
“It’s perfect, thanks Ast,” I smiled, taking it all in.
“Good,” he replied with a grin. “Now I’m going to go change quick and then I’ll meet you down in the kitchen?”
“Sure.” With that I watched him slip out of the room, leaving the door open behind him. He went to a room across the hall and slightly down the corridor and went in, shutting the door gently behind him. Must be his room.
I wandered around my new room for a minute, taking everything in, and then went to explore the en suite. It was much larger than any I’d ever had before, with both a tub and a shower as well as a massive mirror. As I walked out of the en suite and out of the room, back towards the kitchen, I marveled at how I’d managed to land myself in this situation. Less than 24 hours prior and I’d been laying in my parent’s garden in a total funk. Now I was living in this massive house? Strange how some things work out!
When I entered the kitchen I saw Aston there, scribbling away on a piece of paper at the counter.
“What you up to?” I asked.
“Just jotting down all the codes for you,” he said.
“Codes?” I giggled.
“Front gate, driveway, internet password… There are lots of codes.”
“Oh, thanks,” I said as I siddled over to him and looked down at the paper.
“Ok, I gotta run,” he said with a slightly sad face.
“Have fun!” I smiled, “Write something massive!”
“Hmmm… I’ve got a few things to write about right now,” he said with a smirk as his hands found their way around my hips.
“Really?” I asked.
“Yup,” he said simply, before pressing his lips against mine in a deep kiss. I could feel him turning me slightly so I was pressed up against the counter, which caused me to laugh.
“Off to work then babe,” I smiled.
“See you when I get back,” he smiled. “Oh… I like that!”
“Me too,” I said, leaning in and giving him a quick peck on the lips. “Now off you go!” I added, pushing him to the door.
“Oh, one more thing!” he said stopping and turning towards me. “I’ll take my other car so you can get your stuff out of yours if you want. Or you can leave it and I’ll help you do it later!”
“Don’t worry about it, now goo!” I laughed, continuing to push him towards the door to the parking garage.
“Oh, and also!” he said turning again.
I just stood and stared at him with an incredulous look on his face, “Seriously Aston! I’m fine! Get to work!”
“No, I was gonna say, I’ll pick up dinner on the way home so you don’t have to worry about trying to find something to eat.”
“Oh,” I smiled. “Sounds lovely, now go!”
“Bye babe,” he smiled, pulling open the door to the garage and then shutting it behind him. I went back to the kitchen counter to inspect the list of codes he’d left me, mostly curious to see how many there could possibly be. More than I thought!
Just then I heard the door open again and footsteps coming back to the kitchen.
“Now what?” I said with a tone of amusement as I watched Aston stride back into the kitchen.
“Forgot something,” he said as he bit his lip.
“Get it then,” I said.
“Don’t mind if I do,” he smiled, walking right up to me and taking hold of my cheeks, pressing his lips against my own in a kiss that left me absolutely breathless. “I love you,” he whispered.
“Love you too,” I stuttered as I tried to get my breath back.
“Ok, now I’m off,” he said as he jogged back to the stairs and ran down them to his car. I just stood with my back against the counter, panting and trying to stop my heart from beating out of control.