Part 50

“Mmm this is nice,” I said as I cuddled into Aston and the duvet. We’d found a film on TV and were cuddled up together enjoying an early night.
“You know what would be nicer?” asked Aston.
“What?” I said, turning to look up at him.
“If you were still wearing that super hot pink dress.”
I burst out laughing at that. “You really liked that huh?” 
“Oh yes,” he growled into my ear.
“Well they may have let me keep it,” I replied with a giggle.
“Please tell me it’s in your bag right now,” he said flirtily, his fingers dancing across my body as he tried to contain his excitement.
I just turned to give him a wink, a smile playing on my face.
“Go put it onnn,” he said urgently, pushing me out of the bed almost to the point where I fell on the floor.
“Why?” I laughed, gaining my composure and standing up next to the bed. Surprised at his excitement and sudden movement.
“Because there are about a million things I want to do to you in that dress,” he said, getting up on his knees and crawling nearer to where I was standing. “Please babe?”
“Maybe if you behave yourself tomorrow,” I giggled.
“Baaabe please!” he whined as his hands reached out and grabbed my hips, keeping me in place.
“What am I gonna get out of this?” I whispered, pressing my forehead against his.
“I promise you, you won’t regret it,” he responded before closing the distance between our lips and leaving a light, gentle, yet lingering kiss.
“Give me five minutes,” I whispered against his lips, “And then you can have your way with me.” Quickly I slipped out of his grip, grabbing my bag and going into the en suite. I stripped my pajamas off and then slipped the pink dress back on, cringing slightly at how it had gone all wrinkled in my bag. Surely the boy could live with that.
Before I could finish smoothing the dress out the door was wrenched open and Aston came into the bathroom, looking me up and down.
“Excuse me?” I asked him.
“Couldn’t wait any longer,” he said, pressing his lips against mine as he lifted me up and placed me on the counter.
“Uh oh…” I said quietly, “Naughty Merrygold is back isn’t he?”
“Hmmm… I’m not sure he really went anywhere,” grinned Aston as he pressed his lips against mine again, all the while his hands were stroking up and down my sides sending shivers down my spine.
“Now what is it you are planning to do to me?” I asked, pulling away slightly so his lips couldn’t quite reach mine.
“Hmmm…” he said, his fingers still trailing gentle patterns on my sides. “We’ll just have to wait and see.”
“Well I don’t want to commit myself to something unless I know it’s worth it,” I giggled.
“Trust me babe when I say, this will definitely be worth it.” With that he grabbed me tightly around the waist and lifted me off the counter, carrying me off to the bed where he laid me down gently on the covers, which were all messed up from his excitement before.
My body tingled as he just stood there and stared at me for a minute, a sweet smile on his face. He was wearing a t-shirt and sweatpants, something that caused me to slightly frown.
“What?” he asked after a second.
“What you wearing?” I asked.
“Uh…” he started, looking down. 
“Off,” I said pointedly.
He just grinned at me before stripping off his top and bottoms, kicking them out of the way. “I like it when you take charge,” he said with a hint of laughter on his voice.
“Well we can’t have you dressed like that now can we?” I asked.
“Not at all,” he said before he climbed onto the bed over the top of me. “I really like this dress on you,” he whispered again.
“I know,” I said, smirking up at him. As I said this he pressed his lips against mine sending me into quite a tizzy. I couldn’t understand how he could still come up with different ways to kiss me, but yet again the boy had pulled it out of the bag. “You’re too much,” I sighed between kisses.
“How so?” he asked as he started to trail kisses along my jaw line and down my neck.
“You never fail to find a new way to send my heart beating out of control.”
“That’s my job babe,” he whispered before capturing my lips with his own. After kissing for a while he slowly started to lay himself on top of me, the pink dress separating our bodies from actually touching.
I could feel Aston’s hand sliding around my back so I arched it, allowing for him to get to the zipper of the dress. Slowly, almost deliberately, he slid it down. The anticipation of what was to come was almost killing me. With that he started to slide the dress down my shoulders, laying kisses across my body as he did so. As soon as the dress was on the floor he moved his way to my bra, not even hesitating.
“Look at you,” I giggled as he flung my bra on the floor. He just grinned back at me. “Come here,” I whispered as sexily as I could. I grabbed the sides of his boxers and pulled at them, allowing him to help me finish pulling them off.
“Now then,” he whispered as he leaned back towards my face, “Seems like there is one thing between me and you.”
“You gonna sort that out babe?” I asked.
“It would be my pleasure,” he replied, reaching for the waistband of my underwear. Slowly he started to pull them down, so slow that I was actually dying to just kick them off my legs, the anticipation driving me insane.
“Come on babe,” I whispered as he got them to my knees.
“Mmmm, hang on,” he mumbled as he continued to pull them down.
“Seriously Ast!” I laughed.
“Ok ok!” he said, wiping them off and throwing them across the room. With that he came back towards me, pressing his lips against mine again. Before long things became more and more heated, as Aston pressed himself to me. At this point in time I absolutely did not regret brining the pink dress along in my bag. Eventually Aston slid off the top of me, sighing in contentment.
“Oh that pink dress,” he mumbled, pulling me as close to him as possible.
“You’re cute,” I giggled.
“Trust me babe, it’s the hottest thing I’ve ever seen on you…”
“Well I’m glad you like it,” I sighed as I snuggled close to him.
“Love you,” he whispered into my neck, but I was already dropping to sleep.
Little did we know that our antics had taken us late into the night and we were going to have a very early morning the next day…