1.40 "We Don't Like You"

Next Day. Derek's loft.

Derek, Isaac and i were waiting of someone. Derek didn't tell me who that person was. Isaac was pacing in front of the window wall. Derek was sitting on a chair reading in a book and i was sitting on the desk.

Isaac was nervous "i don't think this is a good idea. It's kinda dangerous. I definitely don't like this idea and i definitely don't like him"

Derek assured him, annoyed "we'll be fine"

Isaac whined"does it have to be him?"

Derek sighed"he knows how to do it and i don't. It would be more dangerous if i do it myself"

Isaac "you know that Scott doesn't trust him, right? and i trust Scott"

Derek looked at him"trust me?"

Isaac hesitated but nodded "yeah. I still don't like him"

Derek "nobody likes him"

I raised an eyebrow "who are you guys even talking about?"

Suddenly the door opened and Peter walked inside.

Peter " guys, if you have something to say, then say it straight in my face"

I breathed out, annoyed "oh, hell, no"

Derek closed his book "We don't like you"

Then he stood up "now shut up and help us"

---

Peter took his claws out. Isaac sat down on the chair and I sat down next to Derek on the couch.

Peter looked at me "relax, Isaac"

I looked at Derek"you could've told me that you were gonna ask him for help"

Derek looked at me "would you be here now if i did?"

I didn't say anything.

Derek "see?"

Peter walked behind Isaac.

Isaac "how do you know how to do this?"

suddenly he rammed his claws in the back of Isaac's neck. Both of them tensed up.

I looked at Derek who looked alarmed.

Isaac tried to fight out of Peter's grip but Peter had him in his grip.

Derek stood up and so did i.

I put a hand on his shoulder "Calm down. if you do anything it could kill them both"

Derek looked me in the eyes but then he nodded.

Suddenly Peter jerked away from Isaac.

Derek looked at him"what did you see?"