1.112 Rift

Next day. At the Sherriff station.

Scott, Liam, Malia, Lydia, Peter and i were standing around a desk trying to figure out how to get Stiles back

Lydia "you're going to bite Stiles?"

Scott nodded "to get him through the rift"

Me "you have to because i, sure as hell, will not turn him into a vampire"

Peter "Just to clarify, are you planning on biting everyone in the train station?"

Scott "With Stiles back, he'll be able to help us figure out a plan"

Malia nodded "he's good at that"

Peter "so the plan is to get Stiles to come up with a plan?"

Me "Shut up, Peter"

Peter "Cor, look around. We're the only ones left in Beacon Hills. If they take us, Lydia will be the only one left to haunt the place. There's a chance that you, Corina, are gonna join her on that"

Scott "that's why i'm the only person that's going in. Liam and Hayden will stay here with Mason. As long as somebody is left in Beacon Hills, the wild hunt can't move on"

Peter nodded  "i like your plan, Scott. I really do, especially the part about turning Stiles. But it can't work. "

Malia asked confused "how do you know?"

Peter shrugged "Logic. Life experience"

I rolled my eyes.

Peter "Liam, what are the odds that he'll get taken? What if Stiles isn't there? What if there's no Beacon Hills for you to come back to?"

Liam "you got a better idea?"

Peter nodded "yeah. It's called "run like hell""

He looked at Malia "so, leave in five?"

I rolled my eyes "if you can't help, we can find it ourselves"

Peter "Cori, i admit that you have a flair for beating the odds. But, this? you don't walk away from this. You run"