1.73 Infected

Next day

Next day. Morning. At school.

the pack and i were standing in a row by the lockers. Today we had to do the S.A.T test.

Malia looked around, confused  "where is Lydia?"

Stiles "she took it in freshman year"

Malia raised an eyebrow "does that mean i could've taken it at another time?"

Scott "Malia, you studied harder for this than any of us"

Malia shook her head irritated "Doesn't mean i will do it good"

Stiles "'well'...it's "well", not " good""

I rolled my eyes and Malia glared at him.

Scott "we need this. We need to live and have a normal life besides the supernatural crap"

I leaned against the locker "Well, I'm dead"

Scott glared at me.

Malia asked me confused "why are you doing it now? i mean, aren't you immortal? you have time"

I sighed "It's good and bad that i don't age."

Stiles "You look like 18 "

I smiled "thank you"

Scott froze "Wait? does that mean that you can just be temporary in one place?"

I nodded "the good thing is that i don't have to watch the people i love die"

They looked down.

Kira "new topic. We can survive 3 hours"

Stiles gave her a WTF look.

In the classroom.

I made a fingerprint and put my phone in a envelope. The guy gave me my test and i walked to the table next to Scott. I sat down.

The guy "please don't open the test till we say it. This test is 2 hours and 10 minutes. "

Then he looked at Ms. Martin.

Guy "there should be two teachers during this exam"

Ms. Martin nodded"I know. The Coach, he is not exactly punctually. Let me just call him again"

She took her phone and walked out.

After 5 minutes she came in.

Ms.Martin "I'm sorry, i can't find him. Mr. Yukimora is upstairs. Do you want me to try him?"

Guy "we have to start."

He turned to us. "open your textbooks and begin"

I opened it and began. It was pretty easy for me.