1.29 Let The Game Begin

Next Day. At Jackson's.

I groaned annoyed when i heard my phone buzzing on the nightstand. I reached out and it before looking at it. 

Derek was calling me. 

I rolled my eyes, got out of the bed and walked into the bathroom before answering. 

Me "do you have any idea what time it is?"

Derek "i need you to help me train my pack"

Me "why would i? they are not my pack"

Derek "If they lose control just because you didn't want to help me...."

I asked irritated "how is that my problem?"

Derek "what if your family finds out?"

Me "again: how's that my problem?

Derek "You're right. it's not problem, okay? but you get the chance to kick their asses"

 I looked out of the bathroom to Jackson who was still asleep. His back was turned to me. 

Derek "Corina?"

I nodded "i-I be there in five"

Then i hung up.

At Derek's.

I walked downstairs and saw how Isaac came at Derek but Derek pushed him down with only one hand

I walked downstairs and saw how Isaac came at Derek but Derek pushed him down with only one hand. Isaac tried it a few more times but failed each time. Isaac stayed on the ground this time. It was Erica's turn. Derek threw her on the ground next to Isaac.

I walked over to Derek, clapping and laughing.

Derek eyed me "you aren't hear to help me, are you?"

I nodded smirking "couldn't have said it better "

Derek walked past me to his betas "you are too predictable"

Suddenly Erica jumped on Derek, wrapped her legs around his waist and kissed him hard.
I rolled my eyes.

Derek pushed her to the floor and wiped his mouth.

He snapped pissed off "That's the last time you did that"

Erica raised an eyebrow "Why? because i'm a beta?"

Derek shook his head  "no. Because i have someone else in mind for you"

Isaac asked bored "are we done?. I have like a 100 broken bones to heal and i think i'll take a few hours"

Derek held a hand out to Isaac. Isaac took it but then Derek broke it.

The beta hissed in pain.