1.67 Young Derek

Back in BH. At the animal clinic.

It was raining outside. Scott carried Young Derek in and Stiles, Lydia and i followed.

Scott put him on the table.

Deaton's eyes widened "Wow"

Stiles "Wow? as in ' i've seen this before and know exactly what to do.' that kind of WOW?"

Deaton shook his head"No it's not"

Lydia took young passed out Derek's hand "He is cold, really cold"

I put a hand on his forearm and sighed nodding "she's right"

Scott "you think this is permanent?"

Deaton sighed "i don't know"

I snapped "do you even know anything?"

Stiles warned "Corina!"

i shot him a glare but then took a deep breath "What do we do with him?"

Deaton shrugged "till he wakes up? probably not much. it might be best to leave him with me. He'll be safe here"

Stiles "you mean from Kate?"

Deaton "If she is alive and she's what you said, then she won't be able to walk through the gate"

Lydia asked confused " why would she wanna do something to him?"

Deaton "It won't be good for anyone but her. You guys should probably go home"

I shook my head "no, i'm staying"

Deaton looked at me softly "you should get some sleep. It's a school night...you need to start to take care of your own lifes again. "

I shook my head "i am staying"

Lydia looked at me and nodded "Me too. "

Scott looked at us. 

Lydia "Our grades are perfect"

Stiles shook his head "I'm so not okay with this"

Lydia and i looked at Stiles with raised eyebrows.

Lydia "Guys, go"

Stiles shook his head "No"

I shot Scott a look "Scott"

He nodded, rolled his eyes and pushed Stiles out with him.

Stiles " just because you're stronger "

And then they walked out.

Lydia and i sat back down.

She looked a me "Are you going to tell me what's wrong with you or are we gonna keep pretending everything's fine?"

I asked confused "What are you talking about?"

Lydia "I'm not stupid. When Deaton said that we should start to take care of our own lifes....you had a look in you eyes. What's wrong?"

I looked at Derek "When i turned it off....I did things, things that are unforgivable. "

Lydia took my hand in hers "We forgave you for the things you've done, you didn't mean
to hurt anyone"

I shook my head "I killed people, Lydia. So many people. And i know that you forgave me but every time i look in Scott's eyes....it reminds me of the things I did. "

Lydia "He needs time."

Me "I can't even forgive myself for that. These people had families, maybe even kids and i riped their heads off like it was nothing. The worst thing of this whole shit is that when i turned it off, i felt nothing. I didn't care about anyone and killed whoever i wanted but then when i turned it on, it all came back. The guilt, the grief, the madness. Do you know how i felt when i heard that you and the others forgave me? I felt relieved but guilty too. I broke up with Derek because i turned it off."