1.27 "Erica"

Next
day. At school. Sports class.

We had to climb those climbing walls

Nobody was excited. But what Coach wants, that gets Coach. Well, it was either climbing or detention.

It was Scott and Allison's turn. In public they're pretending to be broken up but behind closed door, boy, don't get me started with that.

Suddenly Scott was laying on the mattress.  

We all started to laugh.

Coach bent down to Scott, laughing "i don't know why seeing you in pain is amusing me so much"

Then Scott stood up and walked to me.

I smirked at him.

he just shook his head, annoyed "don't"

I kept smirking at him . 

He just chuckled.

Coach calmed down and looked around "ok. next. Stilinski and......Erica"

They started to climb. Stiles was the first one to come back down but Eric froze when she hit the middle of the wall. Suddenly she started to sob.

Coach asked worried "Erica ! Extasy? is it Veritgo?"

I nearly face palmed myself.

I asked Coach irritated "seriously, Coach?"

Lydia shrugged, disinterested "she is just freaking out"

Coach asked worried "Erica?"

Erica cracked out " i-i'm fine"

Me "she has epilepsy, Coach"

Coach looked at me shocked and irritated "why isn't anybody telling me this stuff?"

I shrugged.

He looked at Erica "Erica, just kick off of the wall. There is a mat to catch you"

She hesitated but then let herself fall. She walked past us and everyone started to laugh.

I turned to the class and shouted "What are you idiots laughing at? hm?"

Suddenly they shut up.

I smiled, satisfied "Thank you"

--

I could hear someone in the gym. It was Erica.

I ran into the gym and saw her falling from the wall. Before she hit the ground she was caught by Scott. I breathed out relieved.

He laid her down to the ground and i ran to her. Suddenly everybody came running to us.

Allison "turn her to the side"

Scott turned her to her side and she started to calm down.

She looked at Scott and me "how did you know?"

Scott looked at me "i felt it"

I nodded.

Then an ambulance came and took her to the hospital.

At lunch.

I sat with Scott and Stiles at lunch

I breathed out annoyed "I hate school, i wanna die!"

Stiles nodded "Me too"

Suddenly a new Erica walked in with a completely different attitude and look and confidence. A makeover.

She left everybody speechless and with a dropped jaw.

And then i could smell werewolf.

I growled annoyed "he did not..."

Scott and Stiles looked at me confused.

i just rolled my eyes.

Erica walked to a table, everyone looked at her, she grabbed an apple from some boy and bit in.

Lydia came to our table "What. The holly hell. is that?"

Me "That's Erica"

I stood up and followed her out.

Outside.

I saw Erica getting in Derek's car.

Derek smirked and winked at me.

I growled "Son of a bitch"

Then he drove away.

Night. At Derek's hide out.

I walked down the stairs and saw Derek sitting there.

Then I yelled "how could you!?"

Derek sighed "If you only came here to yell at me then you can leave"

I ignored him "Turning Isaac is one thing but Erica, are you serious??"

Derek shook his head  "That's none of your business, Cori"

I let out a dry laugh "oh yeah but it is, asshole"

He raised an eyebrow.

Me " What do you think will happen if one of your little minions loses control? hm? They are gonna to have the urge to kill me. One bite and i am as good as dead, Derek"

Derek stood up, shaking his head "They wont hurt you, i won't let them. "

I scoffed. 

Derek "Why are you even overreacting that much? We both know you could take both betas down in a heartbeat. "

I raised an eyebrow " Who is going to be the third one?"

He sighed annoyed " What are you talking about?"

I scoffed " come on, D. We both know that 2 ain't enough for you. Scott won't join you and Jackson's body is rejecting your bite. So who is gonna be next ?"

Derek shrugged "i don't know"

Me " liar"

Derek let out a deep breath " look, the only thing that should matter to you right now is that i won't let Erica or Isaac hurt you. Besides, shouldn't you be with your boyfriend?"

I looked away.

Derek "I'm wondering why I can't smell him on you. Is there already trouble in paradise ?"

I growled "None your business "

Derek " he is being an ass to you which makes it my business"

I rolled my eyes" bite me , Derek"

Then i walked out.