1.63 Loss Of A Twin

Next day. At school.

I walked through the hallways till i heard a scream

It was a fucking Banshee scream.

I held my ears shut and grimaced.

Suddenly felt someone dragging me into a classroom.

I groaned in pain but then it stopped.

I looked up and saw Scott and Stiles.

Then i put a hand on my hip "What now?"

Stiles "What happened to you?"

I smiled amused "That's a funny story actually. ehm. You let the Nogitsune take control over you and he made me turn my emotions off. And if you're asking why he made me turn it off, well, he did it turn me into a ripper. But then i figured out that he's feeding on my kills, meaning i can't kill anyone because that would make stronger. And if you're asking why i don't let him feed on the pain of my victims, well, i'm not a team player"

Stiles sighed guilty "I'm so sorry"

I smiled " Don't be. I feel perfect."

Scott "So you've killed?"

I nodded "Of course, duh."

Scott "Why?"

I said obviously "I'm a ripper, Scott."

Stiles "Cor-"

Me "I wanna make one thing clear before you all start annoying me with "we're a pack"-crap, I'm going to kill that little bastard and then i'll kill everybody in this town. And guessing by that nerve wrecking scream that just got me a headache, your sweet little banshee doesn't have much time left. A good alpha would go find his lost beta"

Then i smirked and waved "bye"

When i walked out i could hear Stiles whispered "What have i done".

Night. In front of Oak Creek.

I got out of my car and walked to the gate of Oak Creek. I had overheard a phone call between Stiles and Allison. The Nogitsune's supposed to be here. Of course i had pumped myself full of blood before the fight. 7 hot guys, Well, they're more cold than hot now.

I saw Kira, Scott, Stiles, Allison and Isaac by the gate. The whole band was here.

Me "Let me guess? You are here to safe the red-head"

Allison just glared at me.

I winked at her.

Stiles "you are here to kill the Nogitsune"

I nodded "right. And if i have to, the red head too"

Allison "I'm here to safe my best friend, not to watch you how you kill her"