1.79 Theo Raeken

A few months later

A few months later. At the cliffs. Night.

Scott and i were sitting on the hood of Stiles' car while Stiles was standing by it and looking at a map that was on the hood.

 It was a full moon and we had chained Liam to a tree. 

Stiles was planning  which university he'd go to. 

I looked at the map, sighing. 

Scott nudged me. 

I looked at him, confused. 

Scott gave me a soft smile "I miss her too."

Me " I wish she could be with us for senior year"

Scott nodded  "She is. I'm sure"

I gave him a soft smile. 

Stiles yelled "Guys!"

I jumped a little and looked at him shocked "bro! I'm sitting right here!"

He ignored me" So i found some cool two bedrooms in the Mission District, but they are pretty expensive. A couple in Height and Ashbury, also expensive"

Then he sighed, furring his brows.

Scott "What about Berkeley? Don't live a lots of students around there?"

Stiles nodded "Yeah, we could try Nob Hill. But, the jeep could burn trough a lot of clutches."

I asked surprised "You'll take this crap of a jeep with you?"

Stiles "stop saying 'crap of a jeep', cars have feeling too. "

I rolled my eyes. 

Stiles"You know the plan, okay?  No one gets left behind. that's the plan. Lydia and you, Cori, won't have a problem to get to Stanford. Kira's thinking USF. Malia is, ah, you know, she'll figure something out. The plan is perfect. "

Scott shrugged " or we could wait till we get in the collage and then figure out where we'll live"

Stiles looked at him perplexed and irritated "I have a vision. It's a beautiful vision, dude. Don't ruin the vision"