1.66 Mexico

In the club of the Calaveras. Mexico.

 Mexico

I was dancing with a guy in the club

We were in Mexico because someone kidnapped Derek and we think that it were the Calaveras but i think otherwise.

Dad had shown me the bullet that Derek had given him after the twins got shot. It was a shot gun bullet, it was my aunt Kate's damn bullet.

The last time i was with Derek was when he hugged me the night Aiden died.

After a while dancing i saw Arya's people walking to us with guns.

I looked over to Malia and Kira, they looked at me and nodded. I walked to one of the guys and threw them to the ground. I think i knocked him out.

Kira and Malia did the same with the other two.

I walked to them and we walked with Scott through a corridor.

Scott's and my relationship got very deep. He and i are more than friends-more than siblings. We love each other in-a-none romantic -way and we would die for each other. We're close, very very close but not in love.

Suddenly Scott stopped walking. I looked at the corner and saw smoke coming out of it. Then from the roof too. I began to cough.

Scott coughed "Wolfsbane. Vervain. Kira, Cori, get out of here!"

Kira and i tried to walk away but a guy came and knocked Kira out.

I shifted but then i felt a needle in my neck and blacked out.

---------------------

I woke up and saw the pack standing around me. I looked beside me and saw Scott. Seconds later he jerked up.

Scott "They don't have him. They don't have Derek"

Kira nodded "we know but right no they got Lydia "

Scott asked confused "Lydia?"

I asked confused "What the hell do they want from Lydia?"

Scott got up and tried to open the door. I leaned next to Malia on a post. She and i had become really good friends.