Author's Note

Hi guys, I wanted to say thank you for all the love and support you gave me over the years as I wrote this book. Whether you've been here since the beginning or you're just jumping in, I really appreciate the time you've given me and my story.

I began writing this book right before I went off the college, and now I'm graduating in May after five years of a very grueling film and animation degree program. (One could argue I should have been working on my art instead of writing 400 pages worth of fanfiction :P) The stress of all my films and games often brought me back to old coping habits through day dreams, so Atlas, and Alex, and all their friends and adversaries never really left me all of these years, even when I wasn't writing. 

This book was five years in the making, and I am so glad I came back to finish it. I'm closing the book on Atlas's story at the same time I'm entering into a new chapter of my life, and it's been a very integral part of me growing up and learning what it means to be a creator. I am a better person because of this book, and I feel more like myself now that I'm writing again.

I originally started writing fanfiction because I had a really bad maladaptive daydreaming disorder from abuse, so I wrote the stories down as an outlet. Atlas helped transform that as I revisited it with a different, more healthy perspective, and writing is no longer something that reminds me of such a shitty part of my life. 

I am endlessly appreciative of all the support and votes and comments, I can't begin to describe how much they mean to me. I'm really happy you could enjoy a story and universe that I care about so deeply. Your comments and votes always made my day and I felt very encouraged by them. I work professionally in entertainment, so it's also given me a lot of confidence that I can make media worth consuming.

If you're interested in reading more of my work, I would recommend Surviving Soldier if you're an Attack on Titan fan, or Hardened, which just has a nice, original story that you don't need knowledge about the Yogscast to understand. (Oh boy do I hate how my books have aged though, I don't support Sjin at all and I'm lowkey pissed I spent so much energy on him.) I would steer clear of any of my other works, they're rough, but I can't bring myself to unpublish them.

I still have Surviving Soldier to write, but I'm not sure where I'll go from there. I have story ideas for original works, so we'll have to see where life brings me after graduation and if writing is a hobby I'll continue pursuing. At the very least, I'll be back here between now and May with some bonus chapters. I really want to write out their wedding, and I can't forget the Christmas special or beach episode. ;) There's also a lot of editing that needs to be done; this has been more like a stream of consciousness than a refined narrative, lol.

I'll still be skulking around on here, so feel free to message me whenever for whatever! I don't mind providing writing help if anyone decides they want to try writing their own stuff.

Thanks again for everything, this has been an invaluable experience and I wish you all the best.