SILENT TEARS

LISA

Our new home is located on a high rise hill inside this executive village in Seoul. I woke up with a ray of sunshine coming through my window.

My mom knocked already for breakfast.
I went downstairs after I took a bath and found them at the dining area waiting for me.

I am just so happy that we are complete.
My mom and dad take care of Hanbin and assist him while he eats.

"Bro, this week, after I buy my house in Gangnam, let's have your eyes checked. Jimin already found an eye specialist for you."
I said while Mom and Dad hugged me so tight.

"Thank you, Lis! Thank you so much!"
He said.

"You'll stay strong, okay? We're still going to travel and find you a wife."
I said and he laughed so hard.

My Mom and Dad put food on my plate. They treat us still like we're their little children.

"Mom, Dad, you like your new Rover?"
I asked. I bought a new car for them yesterday.

"Of course! Anything you give to us, we appreciate it. But please, enough of expensive stuff for us, Lisa. Go buy yourself a luxury car. Then spend time with us more. That's more important to us."
My Dad said and tapped my shoulder.

We heard the doorbell rang and our helper said it's a delivery from Audi.

"Oh. I think I don't need to buy. It's here."
I said.

Dad accompanied me outside.

"You bought it? Nice."
Dad asked.

"No, Dad. It's a gift from the owner himself of Audi. He was my client and I won his case. But this car, I am planning to give it to Mr. and Mrs. Kim as a gift."
I said and my dad hugged me.

"I am so proud of you, Lisa. Not just because you are a great lawyer at a young age, but because you have a big heart."
Dad said and I smiled.

I signed the delivery document and we went back inside the house.
My phone kept ringing and it's Jisoo.

L: Hi, Chu! Let's meet later? I missed you!

J: Hi, Lis! I think we should meet now.

L: Hmmm? I can't today. I—.

J: Lis, turn on your TV and see the news.

I did turn the TV on and my tears just fell right away!

BREAKING NEWS:

Johan Kim, a well-known and powerful lawyer was found dead inside his car together with his wife and driver just this morning around 8am. The police said they were shot and has no suspect yet. We also tried to ask for their daughter's side regarding the incident but her Psychologist and the Police stopped us from doing so. Their bodies are being taken now and will be brought to Seoul Medical.

I couldn't talk. I fell on my knees. I became so weak.
Jisoo is still on the phone and I am sobbing.

My Mom and Dad went to me and guided me to sit on the couch.

L: Where—where's Jennie?

J: She's on the way to the hospital. Rosé rushed to go to her and she said Jennie wants to see her parents.