PROMISING

LISA

Here I am, driving on our way to the University using the car Jennie's Dad provided for us. I think we're so lucky that we'll be in the same school. But the thing is, my law class will only be from Friday to Sunday and Jennie has to attend hers on weekdays. But there will be a day on weekends too that she has to come in the University.

We processed all our documents until we officially enrolled ourselves. I'm a scholar, I didn't have to pay a single centavo for my tuition while Jennie has to since there's no scholarship offer for Medicine course.
Jennie mentioned to me that she wants to specialize on Neurosurgical field of Medicine.
Wow! I am just so proud of my girlfriend that she has a big dream! We know it's going to be hard but I am confident that she can do it! She's a smart woman.

We have two weeks left for us to start with school and here I am looking for a job. It's not easy. I graduated with a degree and with flying colors, but man, this is America. But will I still complain? Of course, not. I applied in a firm as a law clerk. The said firm is just thirty-minutes away from our place and just fifteen-minutes away from our school. The salary is enough for me to save up and buy all our daily needs at home and our daily gas consumption. Not that huge but I feel blessed.
This is the third job I sent my application and they called me immediately. I got interviewed and they hired me on the day itself. So, why not?
I will only come to the office on Monday until Wed and Thursday will be my day off and time for house chores and for the love of my life and this includes bringing her to school in the morning and pick her up in the afternoon.
Jennie is so happy to know that I got a job. But she made me promise that I will still spend time with her at home every after work and her class.

The week came that Jennie has to start her first day of school. I brought her to the University in the morning and be there in the afternoon or evening again. It became a routine to send her to school before I got to work and go get her after my office hours.
Then I'll wake up at four in the morning to cook our breakfast and our dinner when we get home.
My girlfriend is taking up Medicine and I don't want her to get tired. She studies so hard every night with her thick books and laptop that don't rest too. I'm the one who washes our clothes and does the house chores on my day off. I just don't want my princess to be too occupied and tired. I want her to focus on her studies.

I also took initiative to buy our groceries and other stuff that we need in the house. Financially, we agreed on 50/50 contribution. At first she doesn't want me to spend a single centavo since Uncle is sending her money every month for our daily needs. But I insisted to give. I don't want to be a freeloader. Sometimes, I don't even ask from her anymore and buy the things and food we need for the whole week all by myself.

The feeling is so great. I didn't know living with my Jennie would be this exciting day by day. Waking up next to her beautiful face and warm skin that wraps my body is so satisfying. Well, she can't sleep not hugging me.
I couldn't ask for more.
So yeah, everyday, my heart beats like crazy thinking of our future, thinking of marrying her too. Seeing her as my partner, the mother of my kids and my companion in all sorts of roads.
My Jennie.
The most beautiful thing that I have right in front of me.
And she is mine.

Getting up too early in the morning to cook our breakfast, making sure that I won't be late picking her up at school in the evening, preparing her things at night and making sure too that I iron my Doctor's uniform neatly, cooking healthy food and bringing her snacks and coffee when she studies have been so fulfilling to me. I am happy to give all that she needs.
We end the night talking about each other's day until our eyes close and bring us to our good sleep.

Yes, that's the routine. And again, I am so happy.

My first Friday at school came and what my co-workers told me about this University is so true.
The quality of education is above the expected excellence. The professors are well-respected lawyers who will mold us to become the next generation of effective attorney in the near future.
On my breaks, Jennie and I text or call each other to check our situation and we tell how much we miss each other. She always motivates me to do well in my studies and here I am, so inspired!

Imagine, we're close to our dreams of becoming a Lawyer and a Doctor. Whenever I think of us in our professional suit gives me this excitement of the future. We always talk about it and Jennie couldn't avoid bringing in the topic of marriage, that she is so excited that we'll get married someday and have kids. Same here. We're even planning to have three kids in the future when we're already capable of raising our own.

Sex.
We still make way to make love.
I can't say no to her as always.
Jennie's interest on this is increasing.
But yes, it's still the usual way of us making love.
Her parents and mine always talk to us through video calls to check on us and how we're are dealing with each day.
Of course, we always get reminded to stay faithful to each other and put God at the center of our relationship so we'll live peacefully together with our beautiful love.
And yes, the sex thing, Uncle Johan and my parents keep telling me each time to not get Jennie pregnant. I'm used to it.
I don't know how I am fighting this urge and intimacy towards my girlfriend, but thank God, he is still guiding me not to get tempted by my girlfriend's hotness!
Ugh! It's so hard, man. So fucking hard!
But I believe that obeying our parents will make us realize one day why they keep reminding us on this matter.
I know Jennie's a bit disappointed already sometimes, but I make sure she'll have the pleasure she needs each time we make love even how tired my day is.
Making my Jennie happy is my top priority.
Nothing else.

My day might end with tiredness because of my activities, but I never complained and never will I.
I love her. She loves me.
And we love us.
I am so lucky!
I am so in love with my girlfriend and I believe we have a promising future waiting for us!