I WILL ALWAYS LOVE YOU IN THE MORNING

JENNIE

I planned my day while I was inside the plane. I arrived in Korea safely and I called Mom and Dad yesterday to help me set up a romantic date with Lisa so I can ask her to marry me tonight.
Both of them are so happy that finally I am back for good. Mom insisted that I should live with them again. You know she always wants to make sure I am okay and since they already considered me as part of the family. We all know that for sure.

But first,
I will surprise my Lisa before she wakes up.
Next, I'll go to the hospital where Director Ford forwarded me to continue my residency to arrange some papers and meet the retiring Director of this hospital in Korea.
Then tonight is going to be the big night!
I can't wait anymore. I want to marry her.
I admit, everyday I am longing for her. I want Lisa by my side. I want to see her, kiss her sexy lips and look into those beautiful eyes. I want to smell her scent and feel the warmth of her embrace.

Here I am, a bit nervous as I enter her room.
I slowly opened the door and peeked. Lisa is still asleep. She's probably tired from having straight hearings this week. I also learned from her days ago that today is going to be her last court hearing with the Hyeri's case.

I walked towards the bed and everything is flashing back. That day I realized I am in love with her is the strongest memory I remember.
This human is just so easy to fall in love with. Even strangers on Facebook are falling in love with her already when I read those shared posts about the article I told her that she is in.

Today, I will ask you to be with me forever, Lisa. And I am not going to fuck things up anymore. I don't want to lose you again, honey.

I slowly crawled on bed and kneeled on the sides of her hips;
moved my chest closer to her and my lips started to kiss her forehead. My nose couldn't stop smelling her. I kissed the tip of her nose and she slowly opened her eyes when I caressed her cheek.

Before she could say a word, I kissed her lips and we shared kisses until we needed some air to take in. I can't believe this human's morning breath could be this fragrant. Why are you so damn perfect, Lisa?

"Baby, you're— you're here."
She said panting and still could not believe I am on top of her.

"I love you!"
I said and she smiled.

"You should have told me you're arriving so I was able to pick you up at the airport, Jen."
She said as she lifted her body up.
I snaked my arm on her nape and I couldn't stop kissing my Lisa while I sit on her lap.

"Will you say you love me too if I tell you I am staying here for good and continue my last two months of residency at the grandest hospital just near my parents' house?"
I said and bit my lip.

Lisa is surprised.

"I love you."
Her smile is priceless and she kissed me passionately while I felt her hand gripping my waist.
"Forever and ever." She kissed my neck.
"Let's get married." And she embraced me so tight. She's owning me. I so love this feeling.

I didn't speak but I took my white blouse off my body and I noticed Lisa is nervous.

I pulled her tank top up and threw it on the floor. I pushed her shoulder to be back on bed and I got up to unbutton my pants and removed it from my body.

I went back to her and looked at her straight in the eyes.

"I will give you a good morning gift down there if you'll only say yes to have a date with me tonight after your hearing, Attorney."
I whispered sexily and I felt Lisa's body became warmer.