BROOKLYN BUNS

JENNIE

How time flies so fast.
I have been so focused on my studies,
but I always make time to talk to Lisa and also to her parents and Rosé.

No social life. But sometimes I also go out for coffee with my classmates but just for us to study.

My graduation day is coming and I am so sad that Lisa won't be able to come due to her prior hearing commitments in Korea.
It's going to be in three days and I am really sad.

She was here last month.
She's actually visiting me every month. I caught her one time not telling the truth. She said she had a lecture here, but Jimin and Tzuyu told me the truth that Lisa just commanded them to book a ticket whenever she wanted to see me.
I appreciate it. All her efforts.
Whenever she's here, that's the only time I get to have fun. I really don't trust people around me. Not that I am scared, it's just that I am careful with my actions. I don't want to hurt Lisa again.

She pushes me to go and make friends but I always prefer being at home; studying and watching operation videos.
I have decided to specialize on General Surgery.
At first I was hesitant, but Lisa was the first one to believe in me. She even supported me when I decided to see a Psychologist to help me with my mental health. Lisa is always here with me virtually whenever I feel so down and nervous. She reminds me to practice my proper breathing exercise whenever I have attacks. So here I am, I believe I'll overcome all these. I should be in my proper state of mind when I do operations in the future and must be ready for different colors of emotion that will come my way as a Doctor.

It's a one boring afternoon and I am doing nothing. Just listening to music and lying on the sofa when I got a message.

L: I want some patties and tasteful buns in Brooklyn, babe! The spicy one you ordered for me last month!

Oh, Lisa. Why am I so fucking in love with your randomness?

J: Oh. Poor,  baby. But I want you and your touch. I miss you already! 😭

L: Oh! Sexy time, huh? 😉
Be careful what you wish for!

J: I want you. Seriously, I want you here to kiss me. Lick me.
Hug me. Just be with me, babe. 😢

I was feeling so hot and I am waiting for her reply. Maybe she's free now to call and help me...

"Baby, I'm sorry! I'm with Mom, Dad and Hanbin so we can't make love yet."
Jesus christ! Lisa startled me when she entered the door with Mom, Dad and Hanbin. God. I regret giving her a spare key! Shit. Good thing I haven't touched myself yet.
She rushed to me and kissed my lips deeply and hugged me so so so tight. She buried her nose on my neck and not letting go of our embrace.

"Lisa, don't ever do that again! You startled me!"
I said and slapped her shoulder but I kept smelling and kissing her too.

"What were you doing before we came in, sexy?"
She whispered and got a slap on her arm again.
Crazy!

"Excuse me? Can we also hug Jennie, Lisa? We also missed her, you know?"
Mom took me away from Lisa and she hugged me.

"We are so proud of you! Always! Finally, you're graduating in a few days, my daughter!"
Dad is so proud!

"I am more excited to attend your wedding with Lisa someday. Come here, my baby sister."
Hanbin teased us and I hugged him.

"Wedding? She's not even asking me to be her girlfriend, oppa?"
I said and looked at Lisa and she is scratching her head.