BLUE MOON

JENNIE

We've been here in Korea for a week now.
I am so happy to spend every day with Lisa and her family. We also drag our feet at the cemetery almost everyday to spend time with Mom, Dad and our son.

I prepared a surprise party for her birthday in a hotel and she was really shocked that I managed to do it in a short span of time.

She couldn't believe that I gave her a ring as my birthday present to her. I chose a similar one to my ring that she gave me back in college.
She even teased me that I am already proposing to her.
That made me realize that Lisa and I are doing well as—.
We don't know how or what to call us.
But we're happy. We are really happy.

Three days from now, I am leaving for US again to proceed with my residency in one of prestigious and prominent hospitals in New York.
I am excited but there's a part of me that makes me sad and that's leaving her again.
As much as I want to stay here and be with Lisa, I still have to live with my calling to become one of the best Doctors.

I got a call from Rosé this morning and she told me to check my email. I did and found an invitation dated still a month ago.
University Batch Reunion as the subject.

I was having my tea at the balcony while sitting on Lisa's lap and we both read the email.

"Oh. It was sent to us a month ago. Sorry, I just read priority mails regarding the cases."
Lisa said while she's caressing my belly.

"It's fine. I wasn't checking my mails too if it's not about school. So, do you want to go?"
I asked.

"Hmmm. If you want to. I'm not coming without you."
She said and keeps smelling my neck.

"Baby, stop it. I'm feeling..."
I sighed because Lisa is giving me shivers.

"So, do you want to go?"
She asked me.

"Yeah! Sure! Let's go to the mall now and look for our attire. What do you think?"
I asked while running my fingers on her face and lips.

"I mean, in bed. Now. You've been sitting on my— uhm. And it's making me crazy."
She whispered and intentionally arousing me.

"Mom is cleaning your room now, babe! God! Lisa..."
I said and chuckled.

"In my car. Just a quick one, I swear. Or you go on top. Then let's drive to the mall right after."
She said looking straight in my eyes while her hands are already caressing my side boob. Oh god. Lisa, you're too fast!
How can I ignore the most beautiful eyes I have ever seen?

And we found ourselves inside her car.
Me sitting on her lap facing and kissing her and thrust like I want her so fucking bad.

"Shit! I'm going to miss making love with you!"
I said as I am going up and down on her and I really feel her inside me. Lisa is moaning sexily and she's biting her lip and it makes me thrust deeper and faster.

"God. How I love you being on top of me, Jennie. I can see you whole. And you're the sexiest woman in my sight. Ah! God. I'm near, love."

"Uhm. B—baby. Fuck. Lisa, I'm coming..."

"Don't stop. Ah! Don't stop! Baby. Mmm. Oh god. I'm pulling out. I'm  really near, babe."
Lisa keeps moaning while licking my breast.

"Fuck. Where am I going to—.Oh god. Please reach for the tissue inside the drawer, babe."
She is in panic.