CAN'T SAY NO

JENNIE

And here we are, fixing my stuff at her house.
Yes. Call me stupid. Call me anything you want.
But I want to be with her.
I want to be with Lisa. I love her and I want to take care of her.

At first, I did not agree. But she kept coming back to the retail and convenience store where I work just to ask me to stay with her from now on. Everyday she is popping out of nowhere.
She made me quit my jobs and I still had to finish the week so I can get my salary. She didn't like that idea but we talked about it until she allowed me.
She brings me to work everyday and she's already waiting for me an hour before my shift ends.

I just have one condition; we will not sleep together in one room.
So, yes, I sleep in the room next to her.
And no sex.

Weeks have passed and her parents knew about it because Mom keeps checking on me. They're so happy to know that Lisa and I are together and she takes care of me. She also hired a helper and a driver who is our helper's husband who can drive for me when Lisa is not around.
She bought another car so in case of any emergency, I can use the one she's supposed to give to my parents when they are still alive.

Yes, no sex.
But we always cuddle.

She spends time in my room talking to her child in my tummy.
I admit, it really makes me happy that Lisa has now acknowledged her child with me.
The cuddles.
So as I have said, she always goes to my room and just surprise me with her cuddles. And we end up sleeping together. Just sleeping and hugging me until morning. No sex.
There were times that she initiated a kiss. Our kisses go deeper that would almost bring us to long hours of making out.
And she just releases herself in the bathroom.

I told her if she really wants to, we can do it but not just everyday. She said she is trying to resist and she's proving to me that it's not the only reason why she wants me here.

She took a long vacation from work and just check her emails or talk with her clients over the phone at home.
I really admire how hardworking she is.
I also make sure that I get to cook food for her everyday. I am not an expert, but I'm surely learning.
She loves to wake me up in the morning and we both exercise together or having a walk inside the village. She also bought me a puppy so whenever she's not around, I won't be stressed of feeling alone in the house.
I am thankful!

She had a lot of zoom meetings today with her clients and I need to go to the grocery to restock our kitchen.
I did not disturb her anymore. But I sat beside her and she asked for a minute form her client just to talk to me.

She snaked her arm on my waist and pulled me closer to her. I am so shy. Her client can see me.

"I am going to the grocery. I'll just let Sancho and Diane come with me. Do you need anything?"
I asked her.
Lisa gave me an extension of her cards and gave me a password to access her cash volt weeks ago so I can buy whatever I want and pay for my needs when she is not around. But I don't use it for my personal stuff. I only buy what's necessary for us to have.

"Oh. Let me come with you."
She said.

"No. It's okay. Focus on your meetings."
I said and she nodded.
I am surprised she kissed me gently in front of her client.

"Oh. Your wife? She is so pretty, Attorney."
Her client in her 40s said and I smiled and greeted her.

"Yes. We're having a baby. She is pregnant now."
She proudly told her client and it made me blush.

I stood up and kissed her head and went to the garage where our helper and driver wait for me.

I was shocked when Lisa ran towards us.