POSSESSION

JENNIE

I'm on my fourth month of pregnancy and we're near to knowing the gender anytime soon!
Lisa is thinking of names already and discussed in the morning when she sips her coffee while she let me sit on her lap at the backyard.
Hmmm. I really love running my fingers on her skin when we're this close.

Lisa became so busy when she came back to work.
I always miss her.
She always calls me or sends me massages just to keep up with my mood.
She's too worried when I call her and I'm crying on the phone because I am missing her so much.
She makes sure to go home straight to me.
She makes love to me and assures me that I will get the satisfaction I always need.

Lisa was invited to a ball as a speaker next week for a group of lawyers and lawmakers in the country. She's so cute asking me if I can be her date. At first, I declined because my bump is big now but she told me I am still the sexiest in her eyes whatever happens and she already bought a beautiful long black gown for me. Do I still have a choice?

Looks perfect?
No.
We still haven't talked about us yet.
About our status. Are we officially together?
Sometimes I cry at night thinking if she's just up for our baby and not me.
Or just for sex. For my body. For my kisses.

I am afraid to ask her about us. I don't want to hear unsure answers to my question.
I think I'll just let time open the possibility for us to be a couple again officially.

The ball came and she looks so dashing in her all black suit. I can't believe this intelligent woman and one of the most powerful lawyers in the country makes love to me whenever we want.
I get to kiss her. Hug her. Touch her body anytime I like.
And her, I have her.
I have the love of my life right beside me.

She never failed to guide me from leaving the house until we reached the hotel's function area where the ball will be held.
She keeps staring at me since we left the house and looks anxious.

"Hey. Are you okay?"
I asked her while caressing her jaw and fixing her suit outside the function hall.

"You want to know the truth?"
She said seriously.

"Hmmm? Tell me. Let's work it out."
I said while caressing her face.

"Jennie, you're so beautiful. Even more beautiful tonight. I'm— I'm afraid someone might approach you and steal you away from me..."
She is so nervous while catching her breath. I find it so cute.

I didn't let her finish her line and I kissed her lips.
I kissed her more even if we are surrounded by guests coming in the ball.

"But you're the only attractive person my eyes can see, Lisa. What are we going to do about it?"
I said whispering while tracing circles and lines on her chest.

"Make love to me tonight. Please? And Jennie,
be mi..."
I am blushing.
But someone interrupted us.

"Attorney Lalisa Manoban."
A tall lean guy approached us and tapped Lisa's shoulder.

"Oh. Governor Jackson Wang. How are you?"
Lisa sked back and they shook hands.

"I'm good. So, it's true. I have heard you two are still together up to now. Inseparable, huh?"
He said smiling.

"Jen, this Jackson. He's a Pol Sci student too back in our university. I am just a year older than him."
Lisa introduced me to him and he offered a handshake.
I took it.

"Hi. Nice to meet you."
I said and took my hand right away because I felt his grip has a bit of thumb rubbing on my skin and I didn't feel good about it.