YOU SAID NOT ANYMORE

JENNIE

Lisa and I have been spending time together for almost two months now. If she's in the country, she would go straight to her parents' house and see me.
Most of the time she sleeps here and sometimes she brings me to her place or we're out to go at the beach or mall and somewhere else we want to go.

No, we're not back together. That's impossible. She has episodes in random days that she would just snap and remembers my cheating mistake. But she just keeps quiet and tries her best not to be angry at me.
I'm here to understand. I did it. It affected us to the point that every time we see Ji-yong's interview on TV or some guys would look at me at the mall, Lisa gets angry.

Sex.
Well, she admitted to me that she's seeing Nancy every other week to have a good fuck before, but she assured me that since the day we made love, she told Nancy about it and they decided to stop.

And us, we do it regularly. She's just so good in timing that her parents are not at home or if her Mom allows me to come with her.

Lisa didn't miss any chance to touch me in every way she can. We opened ourselves in trying new stuff when it comes to sex. Sunny day. Waking up at four in the morning for a wild fuck; different positions I didn't imagine we could do. Releasing thrice in every lovemaking, shower sex, being hot above her kitchen counter, name it all.
But my favorite would always be the face off.
I get to see her eyes when I'm above her while sitting on her lap. I get to hug her so tight. I could feel her chest and kiss her lips in level while we're feeling each other's breath and body.

And to add to that, making out at any moment and place we can.

She satisfies me. She always tells me how I make her feel great and fulfilled.

I am just so happy that Lisa and I are okay now as friends. I don't even know if what you should call us. I'm okay with this. But I do hope more. I am in love with her. I can't deny it.
I hope that she will forgive me in time.

L: Sexy?

J: Hmmm. Just arrived?

L: Yes! Just got my luggage. I still have a hangover, babe. The convention was fun!

J: I'm glad you enjoyed! Take care on your way home. Let me prepare hot coffee for you.

L: Get ready. It's Rosé's birthday. Don't tell me you forgot?

J: Oh, shoot! I almost! Wait. Let me ask permission from Mom.

L: I already did. She said yes.

J: Okay. I'll change my clothes then.

L: Wait for me. I want to see you changing your clothes.

J: Ugh. No!

L: I miss you.

J: For sure you slept with someone in Austria after the event.

L: No. There's no you in Austria, sadly.

J: Stop it, Lis. I am missing you more.

L: I'm serious. Maybe you should come with me next week when I go to Prague?

J: We know Mom won't allow me to go with you that far.

L: I'll try.

J: Focus on driving, Lisa. See you.

L: Kiss me later. Please. I miss your warmth.

J: I'll think about it. I miss you.