CAN'T TAKE MY EYES OFF OF YOU

JENNIE

I don't know how I managed my time from taking care of Lisa to having my duty at the hospital and going back home to take care of her again. She even calls me superwoman! But how can I be lazy if Lisa herself is too hardworking? She has been working from home lately and also for her recovery but still she gets to talk to her clients and handle their cases so well.

She is really hard-headed. But it's been four months now she's healing at home. Imagine, she even processed my ownership of the hospital. I was worried about the amount. I don't know if there will still be money left from my bank account but I was surprised when she handed me some papers.
Yes, to my surprise, Lisa has been running my mother's restaurants for two years now and she even gave me another bank statement of the money I am earning from it. She said Hanbin has been the one managing it since he has an experience with this. 
How can I thank Lisa and her family?

"If you worry about money, I tell you, you shouldn't. When we get married, all my properties and money will be yours as well, love."
She said and assured me.
And I forgot I'm a Doctor and I am earning too.

I just shook my head. You're not even asking me to marry you. Ugh. So slow.

"Baby, I want to visit my parents' house. Can we go there already some other time?"
I asked. Lisa has been warning me not to go there yet as she is still fixing some stuff with regards to my parents' house and lot. But she assured me it's under my name already.

I don't know how we handled abstinence for four months. Yeah, no sex.
Her knee is still healing but good thing the cast on her arm has been taken off already.

I make sure she gets to take all her medicines. I put some cream on her belly where she had a scar from the wound she got from the accident.
Lisa is so cute most of the time when she tells me we have the same scar on the belly.

My birthday came and I was greeted by her kisses in the morning. She welcomed me with a simple white cake and a piece of white rose on bed.

"Happy birthday, my Jennie."
She said with a smile. The smile I want to see first thing in the morning.

She kissed me tenderly and her breath is really giving me delight.

"Oh. Thank you, baby!"
I literally sounded like a baby and blew the candle. I placed the cake and the rose on the side table and snaked my hand on her nape.

I was shocked when she is already kneeling on the sides of my hip being on top of me.

"Your knee, Lisa!"
I screamed!

"Relax! I even drove early this morning to get you that cake and rose. Still a bit painful but I can manage without my cane anymore."
She smiled and winked at me.
Wow!

"Really? This is the best birthday gift for me! You're healing too fast! Please help yourself okay? You know, as much as I want to ask you to make love to me now, I am going to resist. I'll wait until you're fully healed."
I said giggling and hugged her tight.

"My knee may be injured, but what I got here is able, Jennie."
I felt her crotch pressed on me down there. I couldn't speak. She's making me hot early in the morning with her sexy whispers.
She kissed my body like no one can ever give me this feeling of being fulfilled by the love of my life.