WELCOME

THIRD PERSON

Jennie dropped all the bags she's carrying the moment she entered their apartment in the US.
When Lisa entered the house and placed all the luggage in their room, she followed her and grabbed Lisa's arm to face her and without any words, she kissed Lisa so deep and full of passion.

"Hmmm. Baby? Can't wait, huh?"
Lisa whispers while Jennie is taking off all her clothes.

Jennie became so wild when she just pulled everything she wears away from her body. Lisa pants so deep and her heart pumps in synch with Jennie's chest when her girlfriend keeps kissing her, licking her tongue and sucking her skin.

"I wish by this time you'll be inside me already. Lisa, we're living together now and you are so fucking sexy in every way. Don't you know that?"
She whispered to Lisa while catching her breath.

Jennie takes the lead and made Lisa lay flat on bed.

Lisa is nervous. They have been doing this one-way thing since they were in Seoul. But this time, she gets more nervous on the fact that she lives with Jennie alone. Yes. They're a couple but we know how careful Lisa has always been.

Jennie is above her. Looks at her straight in the eyes while biting her girlfriend's lips and licking those plumps from time to time as she slides her hand from Lisa's arm, down to her thighs.
Then J reached her thing and made sure Lisa would feel the warmth of her hand when she is gently stroking her up and down.

"I love you, Lisa. I love so much!"
Jennie couldn't  hold her emotions while giving the love of her life this sensual touch. She's even teasing Lisa by rubbing her tip on the surface of her wet flesh.

"Jennie, I— I love you."
She said while sweating.

"Baby?"
Jennie whispers on Lisa's lips and lets her tongue enter Lisa's mouth again.

"Hmmm?"
Lisa responded with her eyes that looked so drunk again.

"I want you to cum.
Not in the bathroom, Lisa.
I want it in front of me."
Jennie said and licked her lip then bit it. So sexy!

Jennie slowly moved down while kissing Lisa's chest, playing with her nipples by dipping the tip of her tongue that made Lisa's knees shake.

J reached her belly, never stopped kissing the girlfriend until she made her way down there.
Yes, it's going to be Lisa's first blow for her life.

Lisa panicked but Jennie held her hand and looked at her.

"Let me. Please?"
Jennie said softly.

Does Lisa still have a choice? Nah.

J started to take her in inside her mouth. Lisa is out of words. Hypnotized. She felt like floating above the clouds. Moaning and grunting hungrily because of those lick, suck and kisses Jennie caters.

"Oh fuck! You just don't know how many times a week I imagine you doing this to me, Jennie. God. You—. Ah! Mmmm. Babe—."

Lisa is so hard and her thing's too wet around because Jennie keeps sucking her and painting her saliva all over.

"So warm. Ah! Fuck!"
Lisa moved her upper body up, sat and held Jennie's head and pulled her slowly so she can go deeper.

"Ah! Just tell me when you don't like me humping on your lips, love."
She told Jennie.

"I like it. I want you like this. A bit wild. Sexy."
Jennie told her and Lisa's face is blushing.