TONGUE TWISTER

JENNIE

I woke up without Lisa beside me.
I stood up, took a bath and prepared myself for school.
Shit. I locked the door. Where did she sleep?

I came out of the room and found her sleeping on the couch. Breakfast is already prepared on the table. She probably woke up an hour ago and cooked.
She heard me, opened her eyes and stood up.

"I'll just take a bath. I'll bring you to school."
She said not looking at me and went inside our room.

Our ride was so quiet. I am eaten by my guilt. I only realized last night that I am not giving her money for our food and bills. How stupid you are, Jennie.

"Take care. What time am I picking you up? I don't have a phone right now, just wait for me."
She said.

"I'll just call you at the office. Don't know what are my plans yet this afternoon."
I said.

"Okay. I love you."
She said and I went out of the car.

Why am I feeling cold inside?

Ugh!

I'm now on my third class for the day and I got a message. Maybe Lisa borrowed a phone from her colleague.

Unknown number:
Hello, Jennie! This is Ji-yong. What are your plans tonight?

I smiled. I still can't believe we know each other now personally.

Me: Hi! None yet. You?

Ji-yong: Coffee? Same place?

Hmmm. I can sense that he is a good person and he can be a good friend. So, why not?

Me: Okay. My class will end at 5. See you there!

Ji-yong: I'll pick you up.

Me: Are you sure? No need.

Ji-yong: Yes. Just send me the address of your school.

LISA

Got no text and not even a call from Jennie. I am not sure what time she's going to be done in class. After my shift at 430pm, I went straight to the University after I paid the bills and wished I would see her.

I waited for few more minutes inside the car until I found her walking out of the gate.

I drove going near to her but I was surprised when she entered a black Mustang.
Hmmm. Maybe it's her classmate and they might be going somewhere else to study.

I followed them and I am wondering why they are heading to the coffee shop where she was yesterday.

They parked and I saw a guy older than us opening the door for her and they went inside the coffee shop.

Is he her classmate? But why is he not in uniform?

I parked the car and about to go inside the café but I hesitated when I saw them by the window talking so happy to each other. There's intimacy on their stares and Jennie's smile is the smile she used to show me before, only to me.

Oh fuck! It's G-dragon. Why are they together? Since when did they become friends? Well, I know Jennie had a huge crush on him when she was in high school. She told me that when we scanned through some of his videos on TV at home.

I just stared at them from the outside and they're having coffee while chatting. My girlfriend looks so happy paying attention to him. Maybe they are friends. I'm shy to approach them as they're both classy looking and I'm just a nobody.