Introduction

"Ow!" I screamed, hitting the brown haired boy beside me, causing him to yelp.

"I'm sorry!" He apologised, patting my arm apologetically. I couldn't help smile at his little action to comfort me but it really wasn't helping.

"Jesus Christ, are you trying to kill me?" I asked him, more pain shooting through me, while trying to hit him again. I liked hitting him. It was fun seeing his cute face scrunch up or make hilarious expressions. I sound slightly evil, but oh well.

"Would you stop trying to hit me? You're the one who asked me to do this!" He accused, pointing a finger in my face but still continuing. He pursed his lips and focused on me again. I sighed, folding my arms.

"Oh stop your complaining and just stick it in!" I shouted at him, loud enough so the whole house could probably hear. A knock interrupted us, a loud male voice boomed through the door. I turned my head to see who had come in.

"I just heard screams and stick it in so all i'm saying is, use protection!" Beau Brooks, my best friend, shouted through the door of Jai and Luke, his brothers, bedroom. I laughed and shook my head.

"At least he's getting some!" I shouted back, making Jai laugh.

The door burst open and Beau was staring at me. He stalked towards me, his eyebrow raised. With his tanned skin, those gorgeous green eyes and muscular body, Beau was hot. Just because I was his best friend didn't mean I didn't notice his good looks. But his occasional jerk-like behaviour sometimes tainted him. Don't get me wrong, Beau was an extremely nice person but we didn't get on. We were always disagreeing and arguing but that was just how we were. 

"Don't even go there, babe." He hissed but i saw through him. That little upturn on the right side of his lips gave him away.

"I'll go where I like, assface." I hissed back, glaring at him. He knew I hated when I was called 'baby' or 'babe' by guys. Asshole.

"That makes no sense!" Beau said, crossing his arms and eyeing me. He was giving me a half smile, a look of confusion and humor all at once. He enjoyed my anger. Sadist, I thought. He took pleasure in annoying me, but then again, I loved annoying him too.

"It obviously means ass. So I think it fits you perfectly." I told him matter of factly. He raised his eyebrows, looking into my eyes.

"So you're saying i've a perfect ass?" Beau asked me, a smirk on his lips. I rolled my eyes and decided to ignore him. Boys will be boys. I turned back to Jai and smiled at him sweetly. He chuckled at me and shook his head laughing. Enlarging my eyes clearly said I wanted something. 

Jai sighed. "Fine i'll try again. If i hurt you, i'm sorry." I nodded and closed my eyes, letting the pain envelop me.

"FUCK!" I screamed, clenching my fists and digging the nails in. Jai apologised again. "Just push it it!" I told him.

"Here we go again with the sex ..." Beau muttered on purpose. I screamed at him. I was not in the mood.

"HE'S PIERCING MY FUCKING EAR! I'M TALKING ABOUT THE NEEDLE, NOT HIS PENIS!" I shouted at Beau, who put his hand in the air, showing defeat. I felt a sharp pain through my ear and then it went fine.

"I got the needle in!" Jai exclaimed happily, doing a little happy dance. I sighed in relief. No more pain. Beau stared at us, confusion in his eyes.

"All that, when you could have gone to a piercing shop?" He asked me, a little surprised.

"But that's an effort." I groaned, making him shake his head.

"Also, assface isn't word." He told me, pursing his lips.

"Well look at you being all smart!." I said, mimicking his voice and sticking out my tongue. He turned to Jai, who had a look of accomplishment and joy on his face. 

"Well, at least we got to hear her scream." He told Jai, who nodded in agreement, winking at me. I sighed and shook my head, letting my hair form a curtain around my tanned face. Then I punched them both. In the face.