forty

t/w - sexual abuse, suicide

Harry's POV:

I excuse myself from the bar and sort of stumble around the club, pushing past guys here and there to get to the toilets. My drinks have caught up to me, but thankfully not to a point where I feel the need to throw up or anything.

I take a quick wee and wash and dry my hands with a paper towel when I feel a second set of hands grab my hips from behind.

"Louis," I laugh, wondering why he'd come into the bathroom to meet me here. It's not the most romantic of places to hook up, but yet again, drunk Louis is horny beyond words.

When Louis doesn't say anything, I turn around quickly to find myself face-to-face with a man I've never seen before. 

His beady eyes are blue-grey in color and they roam over me as he keeps his hands firmly on my waist. He looks unkempt and greasy and I'm wildly uncomfortable by this sudden confrontation.

"What are you doing?" I try to push him off of me but he pulls my body flush against him, grinding his crotch against mine as he leans in to try and kiss me.

His grip is strong, and I can't get away as he pushes me against one of the bathroom walls. "Get off of me!"

The man finally speaks, and his voice is low and chilling. "Just relax, baby, and let me kiss you."

"Relax, Harry, it's okay. This is what all uncles do to show we love you. Don't you want to my love?" Uncle Rob grasps my young face in his grimy hands, pulling me closer to him.

"But Uncle Luke doesn't-"

"Uncle Luke doesn't love you as I love you, Harry,"

"No! Get your hands off me!" I try resisting the man again, struggling against his overwhelming and alarming strength.

He's pressed right up against me and my head hits the wall behind me. Not knowing what else to do, since he's got my wrists pinned back with one of his hands, I spit in his disgusting face.

The man growls in visible anger. "Oh, is that how it's going to go down, baby? Just give in to the pleasure, stop resisting me."

"Harry, stop moving," Uncle Rob tells me calmly as his hands continue to roam around my exposed bottom half.

"Please stop, Uncle Rob!" I plead. 

I don't mean to sound impolite, but I really don't like this form of 'uncle love', and I'm secretly thankful Uncle Luke doesn't do this to me too.

"Be a good boy and don't say anything, okay?"

"GET OFF!" I shout before he's pressing his lips against mine. I keep my lips closed tightly together and try to move my head to avoid him, but I can't escape the kiss no matter what I try.

"You might be saying no, but your body is saying yes," He mumbles against my lips. The strong smell of alcohol and cigarettes in his breath makes me feel dizzy and light-headed.

I feel the hand that hasn't got my wrists pinned against the wall palm me through my pants. I start to yell for help, but my throat feels dry and no one in the club even has the chance to hear me over the loud thumping music.

I give up on trying to be polite. I'm so uncomfortable and I feel like crying as he touches me. 

"Please, just stop!"

"Harry, my little nephew, big boys don't complain, remember?" He reminds me but I shake my head, disagreeing with him.

"But-"