twenty five

a/n: i didn't know i could add YT videos to the chapters?? COOL!!

Harry's POV:

"I dare you and Harry to play 7 Minutes in Heaven," Zayn smirks and I swear I must look like some dazed idiot, sitting there jaw-dropped and shell-shocked.

Louis grins eagerly and stands up before extending a hand to help me onto my feet. "Harold, up for it?"

I nod and take his hand, getting up. Niall is staring at me with a knowing smirk quite similar to Zayn's but Louis ignores both of their looks and leads me away from our little circle in the living room.

"I'll start a timer so don't get too crazy! It's only seven minutes!" Zayn calls after us.

Louis and I walk down a hallway and towards the back of his flat. We walk into what I can only assume is his bedroom since it's somewhat messy and Liam seems like he and Zayn are the kind to keep a clean and tidy room.

"I've got a big closet in here, and it seems like a nicer choice than the linens closet in the hallway. Hopefully, you don't feel cramped or uncomfortable in here," Louis says as we walk into his closet.

"Do you think they can hear us talking from in here?" I ask him as he closes the door behind us. We sit down on the carpeted floor, blanketed in the moonlight that seeps through the cracks of the door.

"They won't be able to hear anything in here, not with Liam playing his music," This causes me to grin and I can feel Louis inch a little bit closer to me.

"Mmm, is that so?" I reply in a teasing whisper.

Louis' breath is hot and his voice is low. "Want to test my theory?"

"Yes," I say breathlessly as the butterflies in my tummy come to life. 

Louis doesn't hesitate and attacks my lips with his, pushing me down onto my back so that I'm laying flat on the closest floor with Louis on top of me. His fingers tug at the waistband of my skirt and I make no effort to resist him. He tugs it down to my ankles, revealing me semi hard-on underneath the black lace. He teasingly palms me through the thin material before tugging the lingerie down too.

I gasp out loud, simply from my sensitive member suddenly being exposed to the cool air. Louis breaks the kiss immediately.

"Sorry, Harry," He says, sounding worried, "I thought it was okay-" He must have misunderstood my little gasp, but the fact that he immediately stopped because he was afraid of non-consent makes me feel safe with him.

"No, bean, it's perfectly okay. You can what you want," I promise him.

I pull him back to me and reconnect our lips in a needly kiss. He runs his hands down my still clothed chest to my exposed bottom half. Louis begins to pepper with me kisses all along my neck and jawline, his soft breaths fanning out over my face.

"We can't make a mess," He murmurs.

"We won't. Please, Lou," The desperation in my voice surprises me, but I guess that's what happens when I've got Louis laying on top of me, a boner, and a shitload of hormones.

He continues to kiss me and finds my sweet spot on my neck right below my jawline. I let out a soft moan and he hones in on that spot, sucking on it long enough that I'm sure it'll leave a mark. He grinds his hips down onto mine, which by no means helps to keep my boner at bay, and I let out a shaky moan.

"Louis," I drag out his name as my hips buck up at him. He quickly pins down my hips with his hands. Louis' teeth graze over the sensitive spot on my neck, admiring his work before he turns his attention to my cock.