forty seven

Louis' POV:

We've been at the club for a few hours now, and the six of us having a great time and dancing in pairs. It's Zayn and Liam's first time here (that I'm aware of) but from the looks of it, they're quite enjoying themselves. Niall and Juan Luis seem to be very comfortable in one another company as well, and I like seeing how close there become since they first met at Duckies.

"Lou, do you want to grab a table by the wall so we can get something to eat?" Harry asks me between songs.

"Sure!" I grab ahold of his hand (I've kept him extra close while we've been here to make sure nothing happens again) and quickly check in with the other four before we head over.

"We'll all be over in a bit, I'm getting hungry too," Niall tells us and the rest agree.

Harry and I walk over to a two-sided booth - there's no one sitting down to eat right now, so we get our choice in tables. I sit down on the cushioned seat and Harry sits down on top of me, despite all the space to the left of me.

I let out a small 'oof' and wrap my arms around his waist. He turns to look at me, his curls plastered to his face after all of our dancing.

"Lou?"

"Yeah, babe?"

He briefly rearranges his black skirt (which looks amazing by the way) and pulls something out of a pocket in his skirt.

"I need you in me," He says softly, and I don't know whether to be shocked or feel excited. After all, I'm a drink or two deep and not at all drunk, but the hormones are raging right now.

"But... we're in a club?" I question, motioning towards the main floor.

He leans out of the booth and looks around. "No one's here in the restaurant-y part. 's just you and me,"

"The rest of them are coming back soon, they might see us," I half-heartedly protest, knowing very well me and my boner would love to take Harry right now.

Harry frowns and grinds his bum down on my crotch, before handing me the two things in his hand. I look down at what he's given me to see his black lace panties and a small packet of lube. I quickly stuff the panties into my trouser pockets before anyone can see them, but keep the lube ready in hand.

"When-" I begin to ask, not sure when he even took them off.

"Not long ago. When I went to the bathroom I was really just taking care of a few things, not actually using the bathroom," Harry says slowly, playing with the waistband of my pants and briefs. "I've got a skirt on, it'll cover everything and they'll never have to know,"

His fingers graze over my hard-on, and it's enough to make me give in to temptation. He pulls down my waistband and briefs just enough to free my dick. I see Harry smirk and lift himself up on my lap, his back still to me as he looks over his shoulder.

I quickly open up the lube and use most of it, stuffing the rest of the packet in my other pocket. I give him the go-ahead, and he lowers himself down on my dick with ease. I've got to assume he prepped himself in the bathroom too because he doesn't seem to have any issues adjusting and does so rather quickly.

Just like he said, his mid-thigh skirt covers everything, but just barely. I grab his hips instinctively when he lifts himself up most of the way and I slam up and into him. He moans loudly, the kind of moan that gives me unruly butterflies, and thankfully the music is loud so I'm the only one who hears.

He starts to bounce up and down, putting his hands on my thighs while his head hangs low. He gets into a good rhythm, and he quickly picked up the pace as his curls bounce up and down with him.