authors note

This fan fiction was started on December 11, 2020 and completed on June 19, 2021. Throughout writing this story, I've met and talked to so many incredible people and from the bottom of my heart, thank you so much for supporting me and my writing because this feels like a fever dream.

As sad and emotional I am that Make Me Beg has come to an end, I'm so excited to keep writing Larry fan fictions and hope that each is better than the last.

(whoever goes back to the beginning to rr i'll see you there yayaya)

My newest Larry fan fiction called Love, Harry can be found in my profile and it's going to be super cute and fluffy (and smutty, of course, because what's a larry ff without a bit of smut?) I hope to see you all in the comments and please read it if you're looking for another book!

If you enjoyed this fan fiction, please recommend it to friends or other directioners/larries looking for wattpad recommendations :)

i love you all more than words can explain, and i'm sending you all tons of hugs and kisses x

Love, Sonia

ps: thank you for 200k reads!!

ps 2: A re-edited version is currently being posted in a duplicate book on my profile with some plot/chapter/etc changes if you're interested in reading a slightly different version :)