thirteen

Liam's POV:

Dirty Dancing has just ended and Zayn and I get up from our comfortable positions on the couch. We head into the kitchen as the end credits begin to roll.

"Where'd Louis go?" I ask, only now realizing that I saw him walk out the door with his keys soon after we started the movie.

Zayn smirks. "I think he's avoiding us because he knows about our upcoming secret little rendezvous,"

I play dumb as I rummage through the fridge for something to eat. And yes, I'm very well aware that Zayn is standing right behind me looking like a feast.

"And what does that entail?" My voice is innocent, but I know our intentions are quite the opposite.

I grab some whipped cream from the fridge and rocky road ice cream from the freezer. Zayn's right behind me and I can literally feel the body heat radiating off of him. It's probably hot enough to melt the ice cream, honestly.

"Depends. What do you want?" He leans into my ear and secures his hands in my front jean pockets, dangerously close to my semi; I somehow resist the urge to strip that down right here in the kitchen for him.

"You know damn well what," I say stubbornly and he smirks.

His voice is low, raspy, and so fucking hot. His whispers warm my ear and still gives me goosebumps. "Put the ice cream away, but keep the whipped cream. Meet me in our room in two minutes and I'll make you scream so loud that all of London will know you belong to me,"

With that, he turns on his heel and saunters into our bedroom. I practically chuck the ice cream back into the freezer and grip the canister of whipped cream so tightly in my hands that my knuckles are white. To say the least, Zayn's always had a way of doing things in a... creative fashion.

I doubt tonight will be any different. Plus, my hard-on from the cafe is once again back and raging in my pants only this time I don't plan to wank in a bathroom to get rid of it. 

I strip off my grey jumper and white undershirt, discarding them on the sofa in the living room (consider it one less thing to get in the way of Zayn ridding me of my boner).

I stroll lazily over towards our bedroom and practically slam the door behind me after I enter. Zayn's there to greet me, looking as hot and eager as ever.

Zayn grabs the whipped cream from my hands and smirks.

"Hands and knees. Now."

✰ ✰ ✰ 

Louis' POV:

I've only had one beer and don't feel a pressing need to get another. Niall and Juan Luis have really hit it off, so much so that Niall had Donnie take over the bar so he could talk more. I don't want to go over there and bother them or interrupt anything for a single beer, so I stay here by the pool tables.

Juan Luis is such a sweet and innocent soul and Niall seems the same, so I really hope things can work out between them because I could totally see them being a power couple.

I've practiced my fair share of pool for the night, but I still wish Harry was here; he knows more than me and makes for great competition (and company).

Oh, and I could definitely get used to our between games lounging and conversations together.

I'm currently sitting on the squishy sofa in the back. Maybe it's dumb luck, but the newest episode of Bachelor In Paradise is playing on the tv and I've quickly found myself absorbed in their toxic relationship drama and problems once more.