thirty two

Harry's POV:

The pool table miraculously survived yesterday's blowies and heated make-out session. But even if it hadn't, then so be it because it would've been totally worth it.

Louis and I mainly just hung out today and did a bit of shopping in town. We went back to that one clothing shop because he insisted on getting me more clothes from the brand that made the skirt I wore to Liam and Zayn's party.

The same nice store associate - Maria - helped us find outfits for both Louis and me. By the time we were done with our little shopping spree, our arms were lined with shopping bags.

Louis somehow convinced me to buy a dress (not really sure where I'd wear it, but now I own one), another skirt, and a few crop tops and jumpers. I promised him I would wear it all soon, to which he gave me a bone-crushing hug and whispered in my ear all the things he'd do to me when I did.

I found him a few pieces of clothes that'll give a nod to 90's grunge. He pulls them off way better than I do, and he honestly looks hot in it all. My purchases for him range from oversides colorful jackets to flannels to a pair of rugged black boots.

I don't plan on wearing the clothes tonight though, but I surely will in the days or weeks to come. Speaking of, our reservations are in about an hour and we've both just headed upstairs to get ready.

"What are you wearing, bean?" I ask as Louis begins to pull out a variety of clothes from his duffel bag in my room.

"Not sure but probably some nice trousers and a dress shirt. How about you?"

"The restaurant seems pretty upscale and I don't think I could get away with wearing black skinnies there. But I've got these pair of wide-legged pants and a button-up shirt," I pull the clothes out of my dresser and show him.

"You'll look dashing," He gives me a warm kiss before returning to his pile of clothes on the bed.

We get dressed (it takes a while because we ended up making out halfway through) and both fix our hair in my bathroom.

Louis' got on a pair of dark gray trousers that perfectly hug his legs and dump truck ass. And on the top, he's wearing a short-sleeved Burberry shirt.

I told him he'd get cold in a short-sleeved shirt since it's almost winter but he simply responded with "Give me a break, I'm hot!" to which I laughed and agreed.

"Are you wearing a tie with that?" I ask curiously when I notice Louis pull out a deep red tie from his backpack.

"No," He smirks.

"Then why have you got one?"

"I said I was going to treat you tonight, yeah?"

I nod. "Yeah, to dinner?" It comes out as more of a question than a definitive answer.

" 'S right baby boy, but I never specified if it was just dinner or not," He swiftly pulls me towards him before pushing me onto the bed. He then hovers over me, the tie still in his right hand.

I start to question (but don't resist) what he's doing when he shuts me up with a kiss. Soon, he's covering my eyes with the tie and tying it behind my head so all I can see is blackness. I can feel Louis' lips leave mine soon after, as does his whole body.

"Lou Bear?" I ask when I feel him get off the bed and walk away.

He says nothing but I can hear the zipper of his backpack open as he gets something out. The warmth of his body and his soft breaths on my face are back moments later, and adrenaline shoots through my veins.