thirty four

a/n: I made a playlist that goes along with this fanfic!! look up 'Make Me Beg' on Spotify it'll come up - look for a playlist by soniaaa)

Harry's POV:

"Morning, Haz," Louis's gentle voice murmurs beside me as my eyes flutter open.

"G'morining bean," I roll over and give him a kiss on the cheek, "Did you sleep well?"

"Mhm, yeah I slept really well. Oh, and you didn't have any terrors or anything that I could tell so I'll take it you slept well too?"

"Yeah, I did. I guess I was just too drained of energy after last night and there wasn't enough left over to fuel the nightmares, which is a good thing," I shrug, secretly thankful that I didn't have another episode while Louis was around.

Louis finds my hand under the covers and gives it a squeeze. "You were amazing last night."

"Lou, that's all you - you literally worked miracles in bed and in the shower. I swear I could've died last night simply because you just about railed me to death,"

(a/n: 🍆🍆🍆 💦 🚂 👻 - also, sorry for robbing you so here's a larry shower manip in return)

"That's not a bad thing, is it?" He smirks, and I know he already knows the answer to his own question

"Of course not. If I'm going to die one day, you fucking me like that better be the cause of my death. Take it as a compliment,"

"Got plans tonight?" Louis follows up and I smirk.

" 'm free to do whatever you'd like,"

"Well, to start off, maybe we could have that rooftop picnic you talked about this afternoon because the weather is supposed to be brisk but sunny," He suggests and I grin at the thought of going on a cute little date with him.

"And then," Louis continues, "We could always see where the night takes us. That is if your bum isn't too sore,"

It's extremely sore but he doesn't have to know that because it's not stopping me.

"Mmm," I hum in agreement and give him another kiss before I end up snuggling against his warm body as he wraps his arms around me.

It might be the morning, but breakfast can wait because cuddles with my boy take precedence. I could stay here all day, for fucks sake.

We lay there like this for a while. Louis plays with my messy curls while I just breathe him in as my head lays against his chest; the scent of cologne and subtle flowers is undeniably intoxicating.

Louis only diverts his attention from my hair when his phone starts to ring on the bedside table. I try not to giggle when I hear that Louis' ringtone is Matches by Britney Spears and the Backstreet Boys.

Louis grabs his phone and his face immediately grows with concern. "Love, it's Zayn and he never calls unless it's really important. I've got to take this, okay?"