two

Louis' POV:

"I can't believe you made us leave before that guy's gig was over," I whine as the three of us walk back into our flat.

"You're pathetic," Liam scoffs playfully and I flip him off before collapsing onto the living room couch with a dramatic sigh. 

"You don't even know who the lad is," Liam adds as Zayn shut and locks the front door and nodds in agreenace with Liam.

"So?"

"So why are you so interested in him all of a sudden?" Liam folds his arms as if he thought he stumped me with the question.

I roll my eyes. "If you saw a stunning man with looks better than a fucking greek god, wouldn't you want to enjoy their company too?"

Zayn turns to Liam, raising his eyebrows and giving him 'the look'

"Yeah, babe, would you?"

"No, of course not," Liam says quickly, "I have Zayn."

"You're whipped," I taunt and Zayn can't help but stifle a laugh of his own, but kisses Liam on the cheek anyways. 

I know Liam is telling the truth though. Zayn and Liam had been together since what feels like the beginning of time and they really have what seems to be the perfect relationship. Its just the right balance between romance and enemy-like tendancies. They can make fun of each other (and they do) and give each other hard times about the randomest things. But in the end, they always know the other one is joking and that they love each other unconditionally. 

I sit up on the sofa and kick my shoes off on the ground. Zayn walks over and sits down beside me with Liam at his heels. Liam stops and stared at us on the sofa. Three people are in a tight fit since it isn't a big sofa; it is more similar to the size of a love seat, which sits two.

"I'm not moving, Payno," I warn and he looks to Zayn for help. 

Zayn shrugs and smiles back, cupping his hand against his mouth and mouthing something to Liam that I can't see. Liam smirked and Zayn lays back, seemingly content with whatever he'd just told his boyfriend.

"So Louis," Liam says slowly, crossing his arms and looking at me with a funny look in his eye, "You're telling me that even if I was to smash Zayn right now while we watched whatever shitty show you put on, you still wouldn't give up your seat? It'd be like a Netflix and Chill type situation, but you're the third wheel on the same sofa as all the action." Liam emphasises the word action and Zayn blushes and smiles before covering his mouth with his hands to suppress his laughing.

I let out a groan at the thought and glare at Zayn whose shoulders are now shaking from the muffled laughter. I'm all too familiar with their PDA and especially their private exchanges. Apparently, London architects don't like putting soundproof walls in suburban flats and I've learned that the hard way. 

"No, you aren't getting me off this sofa," I bluff while trying to maintain a straight and stubborn expression, "This is my seat and you know it."

He walks slowly towards Zayn, exaggerating the swaying of his hips, and Zayn whistles. He stands right in front of Zayn, who sits up on the sofa. Zayn looks as though he's trying to decide whether to look up at Liam's face or to keep his eyes on Liam's crotch that was conveniently at eye-level.

"Well well well, you give me no choice but to strip down and do the dirty right her then, Tommo," He fiddles with his belt, slowly undoing it while staring at me and wiggling his eyebrows.

"Fine!" I yell and abruptly get off of the sofa, migrating to the less comfortable chair on the right. It's a bigger-than-normal chair with huge green cusions that barely squish down under my weight. Liam tucks his belt back into his pants again and sits down where I'd been moments ago, laying his legs over Zayn's legs with a satisfied smirk.