twelve

Louis' POV: 

"YOU'RE GOING ON A DATE?" Zayn practically screams when I tell them about my conversation at the safe with Harry.

We just got home and I originally refused to tell them anything because they'd make a huge deal out of it, but they threatened to be extra loud tonight if I didn't speak up. As a side note, I plan to go out again tonight, and avoid them at all costs.

"It's not a date," I cover my ears, hoping the ringing will stop, "We're just hanging out tomorrow."

"Doing what," Liam smirks and elbows Zayn before the two of them burst out laughing and make obscene gestures with their hands.

"Wouldn't you like to know," 

"If you don't tell us, we'll make assumptions,"

"Just hanging out and playing pool and stuff," I flip them off, "Piss off you wankers."

They sin Iker amongst themselves and Zayn whispers something to Liam before looking down at his crotch and back up at him, earning himself a smug smirk form Liam.

Yep, I'm definitely finding somewhere else to sleep tonight. I'm not putting up with them, I need proper sleep.

I trudge to my room as Liam and Zayn plop down in the sofa to start a new movie. I can hear the beginning of Dirty Dancing playing from the living room as I close my bedroom door and collapse on my bed.

My phone is on table next to my bed, and I grab it, trying to think of something to do tonight (and maybe somewhere to stay).

Me: Want to get some drinks tonight?

Juan Luis: Yeah! Where do you want to go?

Me: Theres a gay bar downtown called Duckies and we can scope out cute guys for you :)

Juan Luis: Can we please? I'm so single it's unbearable

Me: Haha you should date Benito, you see him all the times anyways

Juan Luis: I'm convinced he hates my guts

Me: I promise he doesn't 

Juan Luis: Mmmm one can dream. Anyways, yeah let's get drinks

Me: Can I crash at your place tonight too?

Juan Luis: Let me guess, Zayn and Liam are going to go at it again?

I accidentally laugh out loud by the fact that he knows how horny they are too. Fucking sex freaks they are, just can't get enough of one another even though they've been dating for years. Plus, I've stayed the night at Juan Luis' place more times than I can count for situations like this - he's good company and we normally gossip over hot actors and finding him a boyfriend.

Me: Whaaaaat? Zayn and Liam hooking up? Since when

Juan Luis: So yes, haha. Yeah come crash at my place. I rented The Basketball Diaries and we could watch that. You and I both know that Leo and Mark are eye-candy in it

Me: Oh my god, yes. 

Juan Luis: Can you pick me up at like 7 or something?

Me: Yeah, I'll let you know when I'm on my way

Juan Luis: Perfect, thanks Lou. See you soon!

Me: of course :)

I put down my phone and just stare at the ceiling since I'm sprawled out on my bed. I don't necessarily know who might be Juan Luis' cup of tea at the bar, but it's more about who he clicks with than who I see him with.