twenty one

Louis' POV:

Harry offered to drive and we're currently driving around the block in downtown London looking for a parking spot when my phone dings in my pocket.

Zayn: What are you doing Friday night?

Me: Nothing, why?

Zayn: Liam and I are hosting a party at the flat - just a little get together

Zayn: Naturally, you're invited because it wouldn't be complete without you. But if you'd like to extend the invite to Harry, Niall, and Juan Luis or anyone else go ahead!

Me: Ooo yes! I'll ask Harry and I'll get back to you about Juan Luis and Niall. They might go as a couple actually because they really hit it off at the bar they're cute together

Zayn: Okay!

"Harry, do you have any plans this Friday night?"

"Not that I can think of, why?" He asks as we stop at a traffic light.

"Zayn, Liam, and I are having a party at my flat on Friday and I want to know if you'd like to come,"

A little smile tugs at his lips. "Text me the details or tell me when you know what time it is and I'll be there,"

"We're going to invite Niall and Juan Luis too, and Zayn and Liam are probably inviting a few of their friends. It's nothing big, but it'll be fun!"

"I can text Niall later and ask him, but I can tell you in advance he'd happily go,"

We finally find a parking spot and Harry pulls into it and parks.

"Oh, Louis, do you know what'd be fun?" Harry asks as we get out of the car.

"What?"

He glances at the nearby storefronts before his eyes land on an urban clothing shop. "You don't have to say yes, of course, but what if we picked out outfits for one another to wear to the party? Y'know, just for fun,"

From what I've seen, Harry's fashion sense doesn't disappoint and I have no doubt he'd find something that would suit me. On the other hand, I can't deny there are a few things I'd kill to see him in that he would pull off better than anyone I know.

"Can we please? That sounds so fun!" He holds out his hand with a smile and I take it, our fingers immediately intertwining. We walk down the sidewalk to the clothing store Harry saw. 

When we reach it, the store is much bigger than I expected. But glass window panes span the front entrance and the building looks much newer than the ones around it. 

As we walk inside, it's spacious and modern, with racks upon racks of clothing. From what I can see, it looks like it has a generous selection of clothes to suit all aesthetics.

"This place is huge," Harry says as we begin to roam the store, "Let's do you first."

Let's.

"Okay! What are you thinking?"

He pauses and looks me up and down with a grin. "I don't know exactly what yet, but part of me wants to see you in an edgy look. Or like a nice and refined grunge look, maybe."

"Is my soft style not up to par?" I scoff and he smiles.

"Give it a rest. You look absolutely adorable in all of your oversized crewnecks and rolled up jeans," I can't help but blush and grin when he said I look 'absolutely adorable'.

"But," He continues, leading me towards the back of the store, "I know you'd also look really hot in a refined and somewhat edgy, so bear with me,"