forty six

a/n: the two mentioned songs in this ch in this are Love Is A Bitch and Go Fuck Yourself if you wanted to search them up to listen x

Harry's POV:

"Babe, I'm home!" I call when I get home from work.

Work was stressful today after my design team and I ran into difficulties with our concepts for a winter line. We had all the outfits planned out but our fabric supplier pulled out at the last moment (they were the only seller who sold the type of fabric we needed), which forced us to make changes to each design.

Long story short, it was a real dampen on my day and we're all a bit stressed out and frustrated with the company. I tried to not let it get to me, but it's months of planning and design that's just gone down the drain.

Louis doesn't respond and I shrug off my coat, hanging it on a hook in the hallway. I slip off my dress shoes, placing them neatly next to Louis' trainers in the closet before heading upstairs.

I can hear the thumping of music coming from one of the rooms, the bass practically making the walls shake. I toss my bag aside, following the noise to the playroom, where I see the door cracked open ever so slightly.

I recognize the song - Love Is A Bitch - and I push open the door to find Louis waiting on the bed. My jaw drops when I see him. He gets up from the bed, making his way to me, his steps matching the beat of the song.

I'm flyin'
I'm flyin' high like a bird

He's dressed in all white lingerie, the bottoms just milky white enough so I can't see through them, and matching lace thigh-high stocking that perfectly hugs his smooth, tan legs.

He takes me by the hand, pulling me back towards the bed and pushing me onto it until my back hits the headboard. He swings a leg over me, straddling me and running his fingers through my hair and down the back of my neck.

"Lou, how did you-"

He shuts me up with a kiss, his lips warm and wet against mine as his heels tuck behind the small of my back.

Your mama says I'm a fool

My fingers run up and down his legs as we kiss, the familiar fabric soft beneath my fingers. I'm not sure how he found it, but I got this for him the first time we went out shopping together. And words don't do justice when trying to explain how good Louis looks in it; it exceeds my wildest dreams.

And yeah, maybe that's true 'cause I can't stop thinkin' 'bout you

All the stress from my day seems to melt away with Louis' touch, his warm breath fanning my face when he finally pulls back from the kiss long enough to look at me with his dark yet vibrant blue eyes.

"I love you, Harry. More than anything," He murmurs, tucking a stray curl behind my ear before his hands trail down my chest to the hem of my shirt.

I'm tryin'
I'm tryin' not to forget my words

"I love you too, Lou. Always," I lean into his touch as he slowly strips me of my shirt. His fingers give me butterflies when he caresses my jaw, kissing me deeply. I can hear him undo with my belt, my eyes still closed as I enjoy the feeling of his warm lips on mine.

"You seem tense," He notices, pulling back.

" 'm stressed out. Had a bad day," I tell him honestly, looking down at his hands still hooked around the waistband of my pants.

Louis shifts in his spot, still straddling me. "Can I make it better?" One of his hands wraps itself around the nape of my neck as a smirk toys his lips. I can't help but grin a little at the gesture, nodding quickly.